S.Claus
Expert Member
Openserve - Rebooted everything just now to swap routers . No issues
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Still not working PTA east openserveOpenserve - Rebooted everything just now to swap routers . No issues
Still working. PTA East Openserve. (router was rebooted twice on Friday)Still not working PTA east openserve
Sabre, are you on MTN fibre? As it looks the same as my speedtests
Hi Speed,
Yes I'm on the MTN fibre in Lonehill, using Cool Ideas as ISP ... nothing on their website about network issues though
Which network are you on and do you have a ticket number for me?https://speedtest.mybroadband.co.za/result/9528801
MyBroadband Speed Test
Ping
4ms
Download
1.3Mbps
Upload
9.95Mbps
2019-03-10 18:00:15
Server: Johannesburg
I'm paying for a 50/50 uncapped line ... can I get an apology and a refund?
Nothing we are aware of if it isn't on the notice page nothing wrong with the NNI this time so more than likely MTN related. Please log it for me.Hi Speed,
Yes I'm on the MTN fibre in Lonehill, using Cool Ideas as ISP ... nothing on their website about network issues though
Please do iperfs and log again for me then give me the ref. Sorry to hear it is cropping up again.@PBCool
Octotel 100/25
This is starting again Octotel, ever since they worked on whatever last week. For the last couple of nights I cannot stream anything.
View attachment 630082
Please do iperfs and log again for me then give me the ref. Sorry to hear it is cropping up again.
Openserve are investigating their issue, we are constantly following up awaiting feedback.
Why is my ping so high? Used to get around 160.
![]()
It should be max of 180ms for now have you tried to run a trace to the server?PBCool, why is my ping so high to London?I used to get around 160, now I’m 200.
I'm sorry and I understand the frustration, We can bring it up with them again but the proof always motivates things a bit more.@PBCool
I dont think anyone realises how difficult it is for me to do all these tests. Internet should not be so hard. I have a 71 year old husband that does not know anything about computers, I have neighbours that know even less. Everytime I have to do these things I have to carry laptops and computers around. I not young anymore. I give up.