Discovery Vitality [2019]

Nathan1082

I deleted the discovery app and reinstalled. Syncs fine now. Do it via wifi because i just wasted 80mb of data.

adielk

Expert Member
Just as a reminder

The vitality calculator useful to see what you can do to earn points.

justplain

Expert Member
uninstalled the Discovery App, rebooted phone (S8 August 2019 security patch), reinstalled Discovery and still cannot link Samsung health. I get the permission pop up when trying to link Samsung Health, I click 'done' and nothing happens. Seems there are still some bugs...

justplain

Expert Member
ok issue resolved. found some info on Discovery's FB page.

Open Samsung Health > Tap on "More"> Settings> Account > Samsung Account (You will need to log in) > Turn on Auto sync > Tap "Sync Now" > Go to data permission page > Turn on all data permissions

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
What cards must I swipe at dischem now, I activated my health partner as dischem?

Dischem card, healthy vitality card and ebucks card?

ECHLN

Any WRewards users here? How long does it take for purchase to reflect in the app? I bought some groceries on Saturday with some items being applicable for Vitality cash back.

fruitbat

Expert Member
Got my cashback now into my disco bank account. Nice amount since buying the shoes via shoe booster :)

Pufferfish94

I got a message saying "Link your NEW Pick n Pay HealthyFood card to Vitality through the Discovery website" but I never applied for a new card and up until now have just been swiping my Smart Shopper, any ideas?

t_girl

I got a message saying "Link your NEW Pick n Pay HealthyFood card to Vitality through the Discovery website" but I never applied for a new card and up until now have just been swiping my Smart Shopper, any ideas?
Did you join the bank? Cos you get a new card when you join the bank.