Discovery Vitality [2019]

t_girl

I got new card from the bank also, hopefully there nothing I need to link?
Your old picknpay vitality card is linked to your health vitality cashback %age (10 or 25). The bank potentially gives you more than that (up to 50%), but you can only get the additional %age if you link and use the new card.

twr

I've noticed my tillslip at pick n pay don't show the V next to the healthy food product? Wonder if I'll still get the cash back or is it a system error and won't get it?

Pufferfish94

I just received my new HealthyFood card but when I try to activate it on the Discovery website it just processes and then nothing happens?

diapason

Expert Member
I've noticed my tillslip at pick n pay don't show the V next to the healthy food product? Wonder if I'll still get the cash back or is it a system error and won't get it?
E-mail a copy of the slip through to Vitality for them to check to be on the safe side if you're certain it's a healthy food.

I've done that a couple of times.

twr

E-mail a copy of the slip through to Vitality for them to check to be on the safe side if you're certain it's a healthy food.

I've done that a couple of times.
Thanks I did send them and they replied, to say the Future life cereal(ZERO one) has 7g of sugar per 100g and vitality cut off is 5g , they did a revision on the 6th of September 2019, I allways used to get it well not anymore

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Probably no healthy enough lol nothing I buy considered as healthy, even vegetables lol

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
Thanks I did send them and they replied, to say the Future life cereal(ZERO one) has 7g of sugar per 100g and vitality cut off is 5g , they did a revision on the 6th of September 2019, I allways used to get it well not anymore
Buy some cardboard and ask them why no VIT indicator for that on the till slip? :p

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Coke zero has no sugar I dont get any points for that lol

twr

I see R100 uber vouchers and R250 Makro vouchers are available, interesting about the Makro one

kfc4unme

I'm thinking of buying the Huawei band 3 pro with the vitality booster. I recently cancelled my discovery credit card. How do I receive cash back if I do not have a CC? TIA

twr

I'm thinking of buying the Huawei band 3 pro with the vitality booster. I recently cancelled my discovery credit card. How do I receive cash back if I do not have a CC? TIA
Did you cancel the new discoverycard or the older FNB one?

twr

Anyone else get the email from discovery to try out their new WhatsApp self service customer agent?

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
When you have only a single diamond and it expires, do you get another diamond or do you get a random pick on the board?