Discovery Vitality 2020

AndyT1

I would not stress about the points not calculated thing,it usually gets sorted out.

Aharon

Honorary Master
My colleague has the same with park run and Saturday. They told her it should be fixed by the weekend. Otherwise contact them and tell them to recalculate

hj007

Expert Member
Is the Banking app as problematic with transactions as their points allocation and other cashbacks? I'm concerned that if it requires as much work as with getting points allocated that some of the bank transactions might also disappear?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Please see breakdown below for your HealthyCare cash back received for your January purchases at Dischem:

• You have received an amount of R78.03 based on your Bank rewards cash back.
  • You have received an amount of R105.45 based on your Vitality Health portion of cash backs.

So I spend R600 on nappies and I am at 43% earn rate for dischem, that's reply I get lol
I spend more then R600 on healthy care, the nappies is the only I that i remember that does qualify.

Jchan11hk

Hi guy, how do I cancel my old Discovery credit card? I tried to send them emails, no response at all.
Does the whatapp thing work on the cancelling on credit card?
Anyone tried before?

hj007

Expert Member
How are you guys finding achieving Diamond this year? Are you on track based on your current run rate of points so far?

How are you guys finding achieving Diamond this year? Are you on track based on your current run rate of points so far?

Well on track. Will be on about 27 500 points by the end of this week. I have only down the Discovery health test + fitness points. I will do the Vitality Fitness test once I get to 30 000 points, which should reap at a minimum 5000 additional points. I also have calculated I need to have a dental check up (1000 points) and flu thingy (you only get the 1000 points between March and September).

Claymore

Executive Member
Well on track. Will be on about 27 500 points by the end of this week. I have only down the Discovery health test + fitness points. I will do the Vitality Fitness test once I get to 30 000 points, which should reap at a minimum 5000 additional points. I also have calculated I need to have a dental check up (1000 points) and flu thingy (you only get the 1000 points between March and September).
Are the fitness test results over and above the 30000-point fitness point limit?

Charlesjjm

Not too difficult. I'm currently on 33,000 points. I still have to do my fitness check which should add at least 5k points, if not 7.5k. With a weekly goal of 900 points, I should be diamond by May. Throw in a few half marathons and it may be even earlier.

bar1

Expert Member
Hi everyone, I am busy cancelling discovery and joining another medical aid.
what is the cheapest way to stay on vitality?is it even an option?
what will happen to my "team vitality cycle"?
I assume i am going to have to cancel my gym (my contract is up this month )

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Hi everyone, I am busy cancelling discovery and joining another medical aid.
what is the cheapest way to stay on vitality?is it even an option?
what will happen to my "team vitality cycle"?
I assume i am going to have to cancel my gym (my contract is up this month )
You can stay on vitality with life insurance policy. Everything should stay the same if you have life insurance policy before cancel medical aid.

L-Dog

Expert Member
I see my % cash back has dropped from 37% to 10% on woolies, is this just an error on the system or have you guys seen the same ?

Lukcydog

Has anyone else noticed how the discovery miles earning rate changes from the 20th of the month until end of month? I am on Gold Money Status so the earning rate should be R40 = 1 mile. Since Saturday i've been earning R100 = 1 mile (which is equivalent to blue money status). I logged a call in January with the exact same issue and I see it hasnt been resolved.

Charlesjjm

Has anyone else noticed how the discovery miles earning rate changes from the 20th of the month until end of month? I am on Gold Money Status so the earning rate should be R40 = 1 mile. Since Saturday i've been earning R100 = 1 mile (which is equivalent to blue money status). I logged a call in January with the exact same issue and I see it hasnt been resolved.
If you spend too much, your rate drops.