Discovery Vitality 2020

travelluminati

Agree yesterday 4 plays grand total of R29 excluded of the R30 for achieving weekly goals so R59, but yes I know longer look forward to my plays

PS earlier in the week I got and amount for HL which included my health food, bit today I got R24 from my healthy basket?

Yeah I too just got a massive R38 for HealthyFood. There’s no way to check anything. I’m pretty sure a family of 5 ate more healthy food than that. But what do I do now? Waste 30 mins of my life fighting for a few extra Rand. What a disappointment Discovery.

twr

Expert Member
And now on their insurance drive you no longer are able to see your monthly fuel purchases,used to show you a list amout and date. So I asked for a breakdown and now I'm missing around 10slips :( that never went through

twr

Expert Member
Yeah I too just got a massive R38 for HealthyFood. There’s no way to check anything. I’m pretty sure a family of 5 ate more healthy food than that. But what do I do now? Waste 30 mins of my life fighting for a few extra Rand. What a disappointment Discovery.
Mine went into my Absa account,strange because all my other cash backs have been going into my vitality disc savings acc

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Mine went into my Absa account,strange because all my other cash backs have been going into my vitality disc savings acc
I got small amount to discovery bank and fnb, system is probably horrible broken again

binloud

I haven't got anything yet, anyone else still have nothing?

Just went to look at fuel, they missing half my transactions...I really hate this company

drkev

Im certain you can see a breakdown on the app

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Syncing seems to be broken for me
4a36c3e9576e284c3a9e214dbc6f323f.jpg

duckgray

is anyone else having issues with garmin syncing with the discovery app? Mine hasn't synced automatically since friday.

Noisybottom

is anyone else having issues with garmin syncing with the discovery app? Mine hasn't synced automatically since friday.
My activities are in the Points Activities of the Discovery app but as per the screenshot they've not been calculated. Yet! Screenshot_20200316-102237.jpg

Hellhound105

Executive Member
Reading the issues here, glad I dont have this kak.

R38 back on "healthy food" yet you paid R280 for Vitality

amabacha

Should you choose not to go to the gym during March and April (due to Covid-19 social distancing) your Vitality gym discount for these months will not be impacted.