Discovery Vitality 2020

drkev

don't know if i'm being blind but i can't find this on iOS.
under which section is this found?
Ok, I'm on Android - maybe the versions are different?

Click on the rewards goal 'circle'
Scroll down, under Health click VIEW GOAL
Scroll down to HealthyFood and VIEW GOAL

vajavich

Ok, I'm on Android - maybe the versions are different?

Click on the rewards goal 'circle'
Scroll down, under Health click VIEW GOAL
Scroll down to HealthyFood and VIEW GOAL
thanks. Found it but the page doesn't load for me. guess i'll try it another time.

James 77

So I got my healthy living cashback for healthy food yesterday and it was almost half of the usual amount.
Everything stayed the same as in previous months regarding expenditure (same products). Last month I received R670, this month R 387.

Anyone else having the same ?

twr

Expert Member
So I got my healthy living cashback for healthy food yesterday and it was almost half of the usual amount.
Everything stayed the same as in previous months regarding expenditure (same products). Last month I received R670, this month R 387.

Anyone else having the same ?
Mine was. A bit lower than usual but without them showing is what we bought (like we used to, they have now removed that as well as not seeing how much fuel we've spent it's not longer possible to track unless you ask them for a spreadsheet excel )

James 77

Mine was. A bit lower than usual but without them showing is what we bought (like we used to, they have now removed that as well as not seeing how much fuel we've spent it's not longer possible to track unless you ask them for a spreadsheet excel )
Thank you, I will definitely have to ask them. It's becoming less beneficial to stay with them every passing month. I've calculated the cost vs return of the benefits before vs the last year (Discovery bank and new miles) and the benefits for me decreased by 2:1 in with the added cost of Discovery bank etc.

Toxic T

Expert Member
Let's suppose you don't have an activity tracker. Your goal is set at 900. You do a parkrun, that is how cancelled, as well as 6 days of gym. That will give you your 909 required points for the week. Now that parkrun is cancelled, how do you make your 900 points without a fitness tracker?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Let's suppose you don't have an activity tracker. Your goal is set at 900. You do a parkrun, that is how cancelled, as well as 6 days of gym. That will give you your 909 required points for the week. Now that parkrun is cancelled, how do you make your 900 points without a fitness tracker?
You don't:(

amabacha

615 Active Reward points this week:
3 x 100 instant points
Play 1 - 100 pts
Play 2 - 85 pts
Play 3 - 50 pts
Bonus - 80 pts