Retro1337

we actually need someone in a high management position to explain why this is happening so frequently and what they are planning on doing to rectify these frequent outages.

JohnStarr

Expert Member
@PBCool , is there anything you can do for us in PE with this useless Frogfoot? They won't even talk to me if I call them to complain and refer me to my ISP(You guys are the best btw)
Vox clarified the issue isn't with them. They did this on the call I logged last Friday along with multiple SMSs last night. It lies with Frogfoot, and in my case with the ONT which needs to be unlinked from the PON.
Line went down again. I don't have 3G so had to wait 15 minutes while it came up again. Luckily my wife has 3G and could continue working.

PhireSide

Honorary Master
It's as if Frogfoot is watching me like a hawk.

Oh, PhireSide isn't in a critical meeting, let's give him a stable internet experience.

Oh, PhireSide is definitely in an important meeting? Send him some disconnects and instability with a dash of packet loss for good measure.

thewusman

Expert Member
It's as if Frogfoot is watching me like a hawk.

Oh, PhireSide isn't in a critical meeting, let's give him a stable internet experience.

Oh, PhireSide is definitely in an important meeting? Send him some disconnects and instability with a dash of packet loss for good measure.

True story.

I really do wonder how FF have managed to screw the pooch in PE so badly with their fibre roll out...'

Perhaps MyBB could do an investigative article.

PhireSide

Honorary Master
Back again, at a slightly lower latency. For once they didn't catch me midway through a meeting

1603288243173.png

thewusman

Expert Member
It's a daily rollercoaster.

Can't wait to see what this evening brings ... FrogFoot surprise dropping in 3...2....1

Will it be bad speeds, poor latency or better yet .... both !

Stay tuned for season 2.

Frogfoot Fibre

Frogfoot Fibre Rep
Company Rep
Dear Port Elizabeth Residents, we would like to assure you that we are dedicated to ensuring that you can enjoy a stable fibre connection and our technical teams are hard at work improving your experience. We are not currently experiencing an outage in your area, please make sure to report any connectivity issues to your ISP for further investigation. Our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences caused during this time.

thewusman

Expert Member
Dear Port Elizabeth Residents, we would like to assure you that we are dedicated to ensuring that you can enjoy a stable fibre connection and our technical teams are hard at work improving your experience. We are not currently experiencing an outage in your area, please make sure to report any connectivity issues to your ISP for further investigation. Our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences caused during this time.

With all due respect.

Bullsh1t

Multiple ISP’s. One common link.

FrogFrot