kyton

Expert Member
Back up after 5 min. Lost total service. Then back up. Wonder if a bit of quick maintenance was done

JohnStarr

Expert Member
Completely dead in Newton Park
Are we dead now? I am at work and heading home soon.
Frogfoot are completely and utterly useless. Had to restart the WiFi router yesterday afternoon after it lost connection to the ONT. That appeared up after a while.
Come July 2021 I want to be on Vumatel and someone else, even if I pay slightly more for the same service than what I am getting with Vox.

xxeagle_za

Are we dead now? I am at work and heading home soon.
Frogfoot are completely and utterly useless. Had to restart the WiFi router yesterday afternoon after it lost connection to the ONT. That appeared up after a while.
Come July 2021 I want to be on Vumatel and someone else, even if I pay slightly more for the same service than what I am getting with Vox.
Still dead on my side, I now have to resort to mobile data to work from home. They are honestly just useless.

It just came back on

vyking_sa

No it isn't. Frogfoot - Vox Telecom. That's my setup and I am on.
Unfortunately it was a clueless person from my ISP that told me that. Luckily when calling again I got through to a competent person who assisted me and sorted out the matter. I was up and running again by 17h15. As luck would have it my UPS also decided to play up during load shedding which didn't help either.