Lots of trench digging activity around Newton Park post office area and crossing Cape Road - seems like fibre installations to me ...

I also had that activity months ago down my street and now still not even in the planned area of Telkom's map
 
I also had that activity months ago down my street and now still not even in the planned area of Telkom's map

I just hope they fill the trench across cape road in properly - it's breaking wheels at present !
 
I've been light purple for like 2 weeks now and the fiber box on the pole connecting to my house was installed like 3 weeks back, wonder how much longer I have to wait - whoever is available first will get an order from us...
 
Lol Telkom Fibre promo guys came to visit our house the other day saying it's available and that, but according to the map it's not :whistle:
 
There's no area manager in Walmer... you probably mean the branch manager?

My mistake sorry. Still quite confused how fibre was strung a long time ago (and the fibre black box was installed on the pole outside my house way back too) and it still shows as planned and not available :confused:
 
Someone lucky is being installed on Wychwood Ave, linkside :)

Drove past and saw the guys pulling the fibre
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X