Massive Hamburgers

Purply

Expert Member
Had this beauty at RocoMamas on Sunday, totaling 900g of patty

Can safely say that is my limit as I just made it.

View attachment 421792

Come this Saturday I'll be at it again, this time I'm going to try 10 patties, totaling 1.5KG , the last successful attempt was 6 patties @ 900g, which was already tough.

Ares1000101

Come this Saturday I'll be at it again, this time I'm going to try 10 patties, totaling 1.5KG , the last successful attempt was 6 patties @ 900g, which was already tough.
O OK so it's not a set burger. You can just add patties at an extra cost. Cool.

Purply

Expert Member
O OK so it's not a set burger. You can just add patties at an extra cost. Cool.

Yup, that's the main reason we keep going back to RocoMamas

Funny enough I haven't tried any of their other foods, we just go for burger challenges

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Don't know if it still exist, but there was a place in Parow called Yankees Burger. Ask for the King Kong Burger.
Years back in Goodwood, there was a 24/7 place that used to sell this size burgers and massive foot longs. Think it was called Meckas or something.
Ja, I remember that place from when I lived in Parow some 10 years ago. They made everything like the yanks. MOERSE pizzas as well!

Purply

Expert Member
Staff @ Rocomamas showing off our burger on their facebook page

10 patties @ 1.5KG monster

pic.jpg

Lupus

Honorary Master
Ja, I remember that place from when I lived in Parow some 10 years ago. They made everything like the yanks. MOERSE pizzas as well!
Yankees used to have a few branches here in GP but I think there's only one left.

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
but why would you have a 750g burger

rather spend that money on a nice steak