Offering SEO services

RVR

Expert Member
Hi everyone

I started to offer SEO services to help businesses get more clients and thus generate more sales. I do on page SEO and off page, to help optimize your website, find any errors and so on. I know a lot people "guarantee page 1 rankings" on a specific date, they probably are scamming you as we cannot accurately say when your website will reach page 1. By doing SEO internally and externally, you improve your chances of getting organic and targeted traffic to your website and physical walk ins to your business. I've learnt my craft over the years.

The reason i started this online business is to make some money to pay for my study fees, its quiet hectic and so i thought i'd help businesses out for a small monthly fee. If you are interested please PM me or reply here, i can send you my proposal with more info and pricing/packages.

Thanks

RVR

Expert Member
now offering a R1500 once off fee and you just pay R500 pm for monthly management

*limited offer*

MyLowBandwidth

On page SEO: Install Premium SEO bundle on Wordpress
Off Page SEO: Hookup Mail Octopus and spam the world

:D

Just kidding. I'm also teaching myself SEO but i'm limited to wordpress at the moment. Your offer is interesting though. I won't BS you into thinking i'm a potential client, but maybe I can offer you some advice in how to market your SEO services.

Stuff like "rank and rent" works wonders but some might question the ethics behind it. PM me if you want to open a discussion of marketing tactics for SEO services. I'll share my email address.

Otherwise good luck mate. Hoping you have loads of success. co.za sites need this!