OnePlus 7

OnePlus 7 shipping last night from Gearbest and has departed HK. Will keep you guys posted. Super excited for it and super happy with the costs so far (obviously excld customs fees to come)

- OnePlus 7 8GB 256GB Black
- 2 Glass Screen Protectors
- Red Material Like Case
- 1x USB-C to 3.5mm Adapter
- 2x USB-C to USB Charging Cables
- Shipping Insurance

Total: $549.65

How long did it take from paying to shipping? Ordered a oneplus 7 256GB grey Friday morning shipping with DHL. Hoping to get lucky with customs.

Leisure Larry

Thanks guys. Looks like I'm going to give the OP7 a try then. Is the in display fingerprint sensor any good? I found it terrible on the Mi 9. Didn't recognize my fingerprint 80% of the time.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Thanks guys. Looks like I'm going to give the OP7 a try then. Is the in display fingerprint sensor any good? I found it terrible on the Mi 9. Didn't recognize my fingerprint 80% of the time.
Works pretty well for me so far. Works 90% of the time I would say. Apparently it improves over time too as it scans more of your print the more you use it.

Michaelmw

Expert Member
How long did it take from paying to shipping? Ordered a oneplus 7 256GB grey Friday morning shipping with DHL. Hoping to get lucky with customs.
I ordered it on Sunday night and it shipped on Wednesday. Customs was paid before it landed so that was a nice time saver there.

"We are attempting to prepare your order as soon as possible. However, this item sold much faster than we expected, due to it being in popular demand, and is currently out of stock. In order to resolve this issue, please view the estimated dispatch time of your item and our suggestion below. Kindly inform us your decision " :eek::mad:

CUDlybunny

Expert Member
Well went for the Grey 8gb/256 oneplus 7 pro. Says it should ship out in 3 days whereas the blue version says ships in 2 weeks. Let's see how this goes.