OnePlus 7

CUDlybunny

Expert Member
I went with a combination of a black camo dbrand skin and a ringke cover.

Great that oneplus prefit a screen protector because that can be a pain on these curved edge screens.

CUDlybunny

Expert Member
So I've used some Samsung note phones before then went to a smaller 5" xiaomi Mi 6

I became more comfortable with holding the smaller device especially for texting.

How are guys finding the oneplus 7 pro in terms of handling its size?

I see people sticking all sorts of items to the back of their devices to assist them holding it, I've never tried any of these but am wondering if these are actually useful?

Last edited:

sand_man

Honorary Master
What's a Note 7 Pro?

OP7 Pro doesn't feel all that much bigger than my OP6 is. Slightly longer, a little heavier and fractionally thicker. I love how it feels in hand. Sturdy, well built, substantial!! But slippery so a cover is a must!! Screen protector too! I don't know how robust these phones are, in terms of drop durability. Some tests I've seen suggest not very!!

Big handed individual might be able to use it one handed. Me, I need both hands most of thee time...

Lebseven

Please advice gearbest keeps on changing date of shipping,first it was the 21st of July,now the have moved it to 7th of August.What do i do,keep waiting? i have been down this road with them once before and didnt end well.

genetic

Honorary Master
Please advice gearbest keeps on changing date of shipping,first it was the 21st of July,now the have moved it to 7th of August.What do i do,keep waiting? i have been down this road with them once before and didnt end well.
They will eventually ship. Just wait it out.

CUDlybunny

Expert Member
I ordered on the 15th. Shipping was estimated for yesterday, the 18th.

Haven't had any updates and I see if you order today you'll have to wait till August.

genetic

Honorary Master
I ordered on the 15th. Shipping was estimated for yesterday, the 18th.

Haven't had any updates and I see if you order today you'll have to wait till August.
Gearbest can take time. I've had very late shipments at times, but they do always ship.

jnvdh06

Ordering from Gearbest / BangGood / Trading Shenzen vs Zeekonline in terms of warranty / guaranty / after sales service / repairs?

genetic

Honorary Master
Ordering from Gearbest / BangGood / Trading Shenzen vs Zeekonline in terms of warranty / guaranty / after sales service / repairs?
Warranty doesn't exist - unless you willing to ship back to China, and even then it's a stretch.

CUDlybunny

Expert Member
So someone at gearbest livechat has told me mine is shipping out on July 31st :/

I'm already expecting even that will could still be pushed back further.

Glue

Expert Member
Trading Shenzen major idiots and I wouldn't order from them. They tried to scam me when I ordered my mate 20 x from them.