Samsung Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a setting in Google Play that says "Auto-add widget" or something similar - is that what you're looking for? It annoys me when installing an app creates a shortcut on my homescreen, so I usually disable it.
 
Im running the spanish jelly bean. I find it very annoying when I find a nice picture I want to set as my wallpaper then when I try to make it the wallpaper that stupid grid thing comes up and cuts out bits of the picture (especially text etc) and there is no way to zoom out further... :( anyway around this?
 
Im running the spanish jelly bean. I find it very annoying when I find a nice picture I want to set as my wallpaper then when I try to make it the wallpaper that stupid grid thing comes up and cuts out bits of the picture (especially text etc) and there is no way to zoom out further... :( anyway around this?

There is an app to fix that, bit I can't remember what it's called and I don't have it installed anymore :/
 
We're all running either the official Samsung Spanish Jelly Bean ROM, or a custom ROM of it.

It's pure awesomeness, enjoy! ;)

How about sharing a link to that spanish piece of awesomeness... would love to check it out! Currently I'm running SlimBean Rom 4.2.1. Veeeery nice indeed.
 
4.1.2? ouch, once you go 4.2.1, there's no turning back.
Well it really depends what you actually mean with 4.2.1.

For instance if I compare SuperNexus 2.0b2 to Samsung 4.1.2 LSD, I find the pure Google Nexus 4.2.1 experience lacking in some ways. Sure its more visually polished and uniform but I miss many of Samsung's stock enhancements e.g.

Exchange GAL lookup in Contacts
Exchange on-server mail search in Email
Exchange SMS sync
Included task/mem manager
SmartStay
Battery % indicator
Data activity indicators
Included Polaris 4.1 (office docs & pdf viewer).

That said, not tried SlimBean so unsure how many of the Samsung tweaks are included?
 
Last edited:
I'm having some problems with chaninging the lcd.density on omega rom 19.2, when I take the dpi down to 200 or 220 I get fc's on the browser, it doesnt work at all, and the dialer is also a bit messed up (but still functional). Has anyone had this problem :/ I tried looking on the XDA thread, but no luck, and I can't post on the thread cause I haven't done 10 posts yet.

Thanks in advance
 
I'm having some problems with chaninging the lcd.density on omega rom 19.2, when I take the dpi down to 200 or 220 I get fc's on the browser, it doesnt work at all, and the dialer is also a bit messed up (but still functional). Has anyone had this problem :/ I tried looking on the XDA thread, but no luck, and I can't post on the thread cause I haven't done 10 posts yet.

Thanks in advance

Try this.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2003734
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X