Samsung Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First page of this thread.

haha....had a good laugh now!! Thanks! :)

Was madly in love with my HTC Desire HD those days, and had to keep mercurial on his toes. :p

But then I dropped my Desire HD, it was FUBAR, and I had to use my iPhone 3G for a while. Became unbearable and a valid excuse to get myself the most epic plastic phone ever. :D
 
Have we gone all XDA on this forum, lol. Anyway done some reading, it seems like Omega ROM is fairly popular at the moment. So I'm going for that. Couldn't find much info on kernels, so just gonna go stock. Can somebody at least tell me if Omega 19.2 is stable?

I was just messin' with you, Noock.

We're all running either the official Samsung Spanish Jelly Bean ROM, or a custom ROM of it.

It's pure awesomeness, enjoy! ;)
 
I was just messin' with you, Noock.

We're all running either the official Samsung Spanish Jelly Bean ROM, or a custom ROM of it.

It's pure awesomeness, enjoy! ;)


Haha no worries man. Well I'm downloading that too. Are there any stripped down versions of that yet? Cause it looks like the latest one just came out today if I'm not mistaken?
 
Haha no worries man. Well I'm downloading that too. Are there any stripped down versions of that yet? Cause it looks like the latest one just came out today if I'm not mistaken?

I'm a boring old fart. Just running the stock Samsung Jelly Bean ROM. :eek:

Only bit of excitement is the stock Galaxy Tab 10.1 wallpapers I imported to my S2, think they look much cooler than the stock S2 wallpapers.

JBLockscreen_zps667faf58.png


JBHomescreen_zps19c06651.png
 
I was just messin' with you, Noock.

We're all running either the official Samsung Spanish Jelly Bean ROM, or a custom ROM of it.

It's pure awesomeness, enjoy! ;)

Im on cm10.1, but now that LSD is out, i might try that for a while. I do enjoy 4.2.1 though, but wifi is iffy with other kernels, so im waiting for a debloated version of the latest sammy rom
 
I'm also on the Spanish ROM.
Was rather surprised that Kies pushed the Spanish LSD down tonight.
 
Thought I would through in my 10cents here... I probably have my SII rooted for a year now, and the whole time I've been on Resurrection Remix rom. Its latest was not its most stable based on 4.2.1. For the last 3/4 days I've been running Slimbean. Smooth like mother*****er and very good looking!

I'd give it a try if I were you!

http://slimroms.net
 
haha....had a good laugh now!! Thanks! :)

Was madly in love with my HTC Desire HD those days, and had to keep mercurial on his toes. :p

But then I dropped my Desire HD, it was FUBAR, and I had to use my iPhone 3G for a while. Became unbearable and a valid excuse to get myself the most epic plastic phone ever. :D

And are you not glad that you saw the light?
 
Have we gone all XDA on this forum, lol. Anyway done some reading, it seems like Omega ROM is fairly popular at the moment. So I'm going for that. Couldn't find much info on kernels, so just gonna go stock. Can somebody at least tell me if Omega 19.2 is stable?

Yes it is stable, I'm running it. Only problem I had was a sudden battery drain for two or so days. It might be that I did not charge my phone 100% (had to do a lot of travelling and had to use a car charger). I have played around in settings a bit and it seems to be back to it's old self again.

One note, if you are on the road, turn off WIFI. I do not know if it is a bug since I did not have this problem with other ROMS (pre 4.2) but it drains the battery in no time (in a couple of hours)!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X