Maverick Jester
The Special One
Me too, my Nova Launcher Prime has taken a backseat for now
On Samsung based ROMs- I agree. But when going back to the purity of AOSP- I can't handle it...
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Me too, my Nova Launcher Prime has taken a backseat for now
I actually like TW on JB. It's super smooth.
Posted my tale of woe on the MTN Facebook page. They sent me a message of apology and asked for my details to escalate. Lets see what happens now.
How?
That happened to me one week after i installed the official JB rom, which rom are u on?
Okay, so for anyone running the LS8 ROM - or anything based on it - and is looking for a new look (and some extra features): check this thread out.
I installed the AOSP look - I'm in heaven. Samsung goodness with a vanilla look. Everywhere. No more TW blues.![]()
Which Samsung goodness?
I am enjoying JB more and more.
I discovered the sms spam feature so after adding "opt out" as a filter Im getting hadly any spam sms's.
I am enjoying JB more and more.
I discovered the sms spam feature so after adding "opt out" as a filter Im getting hadly any spam sms's.
Hi guys,
Over the years of flashing and switching phones my phones contacts have gone haywire, is there something I can do to edit these all with my PC and separate SIM from Phone contacts? This is a real mess.
So I got bored.
I've installed Xperia Home Launcher (thx, XDA), and something called http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2072870]GYF Launcher (Google Play is your friend). Xperia Home runs very low on memory, and still looks good. I have disabled the dock and have a very minimalist homescreen (1 screen).
View attachment 38000
GYF is the trick here. It is a gesture-based launcher (see the grey line on the side? - it's because I'm a learner) that swings in from the side, showing a sweet list (with favourites) of your apps. The bonus is it can do this from anywhere - not just the home screen.
View attachment 38002
I might stick with this for a bit, see how it grows on me. There is a pro version of GYF with theme support too.
I am enjoying JB more and more.
I discovered the sms spam feature so after adding "opt out" as a filter Im getting hadly any spam sms's.
After trying 3 different Swype-like keyboards, the default Samsung one on Jellybean for me is the most efficient and easiest to use out of the box.
So I got bored.
I've installed Xperia Home Launcher (thx, XDA), and something called http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2072870]GYF Launcher (Google Play is your friend). Xperia Home runs very low on memory, and still looks good. I have disabled the dock and have a very minimalist homescreen (1 screen).
View attachment 38000
GYF is the trick here. It is a gesture-based launcher (see the grey line on the side? - it's because I'm a learner) that swings in from the side, showing a sweet list (with favourites) of your apps. The bonus is it can do this from anywhere - not just the home screen.
View attachment 38002
I might stick with this for a bit, see how it grows on me. There is a pro version of GYF with theme support too.
Hello,
Regrettably the following items have been cancelled.
Cancellation reason: Out of stock
Product Quantity Price
Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 Extended Battery Kit 1 R289.95
We apologise for the inconvenience. If your order was cancelled due to an item being out of stock, kindly visit our website to select alternative products.