Samsung Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makro in milnerton, have cheapish looking covers for R30. Soft plastic cover which covers the side of the phone. I got one and it works nicely. Not the best looking case though.


So this case had no back and therefore should fit a phone with extended battery?
 
So this case had no back and therefore should fit a phone with extended battery?

Can't see why not. The extended battery gives the S2 a bump on the back & that's it.

But if you have the extended battery, you don't need a cover, cos the new cover protects your camera lens. You can put it on its back and it's fine.
 
It is the black chrome corners I am trying to save

Black chrome corners? Sounds very exotic. :p

Well, my phone still looks pretty much the same as the day I took it out of the box for the first time?

Been using the extended battery since November last year, and sold my cover the same day I got my extended battery to a colleague at work.

Still looks in mint condition.
 
So this case had no back and therefore should fit a phone with extended battery?
You dont have to go physically bigger for more juice. I'm running an Anker 1900 mAh battery got here.

Not quite the 2000 mAh of the Samsung extended, but then it is the same dimensions as the stock battery, so any cover will fit.
 
I flashed Jellybam v7. So much better than the omega rom. The battery life is about twice as much as with Omega 20.1. Much more customization options.
 
Anyone running Omega v21?

I was,but I made the switch to the AOKP version. Its about half the size and the speed difference is quite mind boggling

Only thing I'm struggling with...

How to get the battery indicator to show a percentage value,and also how to disable the widget features on the lock screen.

Anyone know?
 
Settings - ROM Control - Battery Icon Style - select CircleMod

cool thanks :)

Could you expand on this?

On the lock-screen, instead of pressing the lock button, and swiping open... You can instead scroll RIGHT for the Camera, of LEFT for a screen where you can add a widget for that window that you can view. All while the phone is still locked.

Just wondering if you can disable that?
 
On the lock-screen, instead of pressing the lock button, and swiping open... You can instead scroll RIGHT for the Camera, of LEFT for a screen where you can add a widget for that window that you can view. All while the phone is still locked.

Just wondering if you can disable that?

You would have to download this app, it will take care of that for you... Alternatively, you could load a custom lockscreen app like WidgetLocker.
 
LEFT for a screen where you can add a widget for that window that you can view. All while the phone is still locked.
For me the ideal function for left swipe on the lockscreen is a calculator widget (use the one included in CM10.1 all the time).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X