South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
CM10,1 can do that. I was really bummed to find out that CM10.2 cannot - or I have not found the setting but this is really an awesome feature![]()
Hmmm. Well I like being able to (from sleep) click & then hold the home button, to turn on the torch. And being able to choose and arrange the widget buttons (wifi, data, bluetooth, wifi hotspot etc)
In CM10.2, under lock screen, choose button action and set it up there.
What is a good new fast responsive stable ROM?
I am having a very bad time with Omega v23. It is freezing solidly frequently. Maybe it is a background app, but I'm not aware of any that I installed or are running.
Does the CM 10.1 support 64gb micro sd cards?
What is a good new fast responsive stable ROM?
I am having a very bad time with Omega v23. It is freezing solidly frequently. Maybe it is a background app, but I'm not aware of any that I installed or are running.
My HTC Desire S' battery died on me and a friend was kind enough to lend me his unused GS2 until I can upgrade. I'm running stock Android 2.3.3 at the moment and was wondering if there's an official update to that?
If not, can anyone recommend a fast, stable, ICS or JB ROM?
Ouch. You could just upgrade to the official stock 4.1.2 JB ROM that was released a few days ago - you could do this through the phone (OTA, although not too sure if it's wise to do this coming from such an old firmware) or download and install through Odin, the firmware can be found on Sammobile.com.
Thanks. I tried the "software update" function, but nothing. Any specific region I should look to download the JB Rom for?
What provider you with?
Here is the list of available images for SA:
![]()
Vodacom
Could you share the URL you took that Screenshot from?
Ouch. You could just upgrade to the official stock 4.1.2 JB ROM that was released a few days ago - you could do this through the phone (OTA, although not too sure if it's wise to do this coming from such an old firmware) or download and install through Odin, the firmware can be found on Sammobile.com.
Thanks. How do I know which one of the 5 roms to use?
The one that says Vodafone next to it![]()
Thanks. I'm new to this whole Samsung thing![]()