Malfeasant
Well-Known Member
I'm paying R148 pm comp insurance on a R7.5k replacement value and with a R250 excess.
Who're you insured with?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I'm paying R148 pm comp insurance on a R7.5k replacement value and with a R250 excess.
I'm paying R67 for an insured value of R9000 on my S3. No excess.
Ok you win.
Who are you with?
Hey guys. My friend has the S3 and I want to flash a new modem for him. I've read around and have seen that the modem_Odin_I9300NELE4.tar is one that is raved about. His current modem is XXLFB and his build is XXBLFB. Can I install this modem_Odin_I9300NELE4.tar on his phone or do I need a XX modem?
I am running XXLH5 and it seems great.
You can't do any harm to the device. Best is to flash and test.
Got a link where I can read more on the one you want to flash?
I am running XXLH5 and it seems great.
You can't do any harm to the device. Best is to flash and test.
Got a link where I can read more on the one you want to flash?
can you post a link to XXLH5? Can only find XXLH1
also what network are you on currently? voda,mtn,cellc?....would the modem make any difference on these networks? or not really?
Was posted directly in the Galaxy S3 CM10 Preview thread somewhere.
But I see LH6 is available now: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=30613168&postcount=363
Going to try this one now.
If you would prefer LH5 I can dropbox it for you?
On Vodacom.
Thanks, please do. I'll grab LH6 as well.
I lied... I am on LF5 and not LH5. No wonder neither of us could find it
Here is LF5 anyway: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15501414/modem_CWM_I9300XXLF5.zip
Well, I'm getting a new S3 on Monday
I got mine current white one last Tuesday and my wife has been so impressed with it, she decided she wants one too. She prefers the white one while I prefer the blue, so she's taking my white one from me and we've just ordered a new blue one for me. I'm excited although I shouldn't really behehe
Any decent car docks that won't take a month to get here?