Samsung Galaxy S3

Call Derick at Allsure Financial Services. His office number if you want to try that but he is on the go usually 011 966 77 48 otherwise 072 842 4659. Just mention the price I pay, I'm sure he will help you.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys. My friend has the S3 and I want to flash a new modem for him. I've read around and have seen that the modem_Odin_I9300NELE4.tar is one that is raved about. His current modem is XXLFB and his build is XXBLFB. Can I install this modem_Odin_I9300NELE4.tar on his phone or do I need a XX modem?
 
Last edited:
Hey guys. My friend has the S3 and I want to flash a new modem for him. I've read around and have seen that the modem_Odin_I9300NELE4.tar is one that is raved about. His current modem is XXLFB and his build is XXBLFB. Can I install this modem_Odin_I9300NELE4.tar on his phone or do I need a XX modem?

I am running XXLH5 and it seems great.
You can't do any harm to the device. Best is to flash and test.
Got a link where I can read more on the one you want to flash?
 
With my Galaxy S1, when selecting any number in the call log, the entire history for that number would show.
With my S3, only the last call shows.
Any way to fix this?
 
I am running XXLH5 and it seems great.
You can't do any harm to the device. Best is to flash and test.
Got a link where I can read more on the one you want to flash?

can you post a link to XXLH5? Can only find XXLH1

also what network are you on currently? voda,mtn,cellc?....would the modem make any difference on these networks? or not really?
 
Well, I'm getting a new S3 on Monday :)
I got mine current white one last Tuesday and my wife has been so impressed with it, she decided she wants one too. She prefers the white one while I prefer the blue, so she's taking my white one from me and we've just ordered a new blue one for me. I'm excited although I shouldn't really be ;) hehe
 
Well, I'm getting a new S3 on Monday :)
I got mine current white one last Tuesday and my wife has been so impressed with it, she decided she wants one too. She prefers the white one while I prefer the blue, so she's taking my white one from me and we've just ordered a new blue one for me. I'm excited although I shouldn't really be ;) hehe

The Blue appears to me to have less of a plastic appearance. Amazing how colour can change your perceptions.....:whistle:
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X