Piesang
Executive Member
Install now! If u wanna wait 8months then cool. If u want JB, use Odin and do it yesterday
Where do I download the Firmware? I had a look on Sammobile but don't know which to choose?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Install now! If u wanna wait 8months then cool. If u want JB, use Odin and do it yesterday
No, no... you can... but they have changed the interface or Like the box in which u chose and made it less intuative i guess. Just a bit more irritating.
Yeah, actually if you really think about it it's supposed to be more intuitive, yet, each time that popup comes up I find myself staring at it with a confused brain dead grin like a Hippie looking at a plastic Christmas tree. Guess I'll get used to it.
Where do I download the Firmware? I had a look on Sammobile but don't know which to choose?
Cool. Still trying to figure out what CSC is.
Don't worry bout it. Also don't worry about changing your csc. Just flash the FW
I flashed without USB Debug. Just make sure u DO USE it if you rooting with cf root 6.4. flashing original firmware doesnt require USB debug![]()
Ah, didn't know that. I'm not taking chances![]()
Did you guys need to restore or install all your apps again after flashing JB?
And can I root it again using CF Root?
No, I did a no wipe flash. Just backed up (in case). Rebooted into download mode, flashed and done.
Everything back to how it was before I flashed.
Yes, root with CF Root 6.4
Thank you very much for the info and help. I'm downloading the FW now. Just hope everything runs smoothly.
Does anyone else have problems backing up their device?
I connected via Kies and chose backup but it is stuck at Preparing.
Does anyone else have problems backing up their device?
I connected via Kies and chose backup but it is stuck at Preparing.