Samsung Galaxy S3

No, no... you can... but they have changed the interface or Like the box in which u chose and made it less intuative i guess. Just a bit more irritating.

Yeah, actually if you really think about it it's supposed to be more intuitive, yet, each time that popup comes up I find myself staring at it with a confused brain dead grin like a Hippie looking at a plastic Christmas tree. Guess I'll get used to it.
 
Yeah, actually if you really think about it it's supposed to be more intuitive, yet, each time that popup comes up I find myself staring at it with a confused brain dead grin like a Hippie looking at a plastic Christmas tree. Guess I'll get used to it.

Yea, staring at it like a Walmart cashier staring at a customer buying a butchers knife, plastic wrap, bleach and a cucumber
 
I flashed without USB Debug. Just make sure u DO USE it if you rooting with cf root 6.4. flashing original firmware doesnt require USB debug :)
 
Did you guys need to restore or install all your apps again after flashing JB?

And can I root it again using CF Root?

No, I did a no wipe flash. Just backed up (in case). Rebooted into download mode, flashed and done.
Everything back to how it was before I flashed.
Yes, root with CF Root 6.4
 
Does anyone else have problems backing up their device?

I connected via Kies and chose backup but it is stuck at Preparing.

Have you rooted your existing version?
If so, why not back up with Titanium or similar instead of Kies?
You can backup to your external SD, remove the SD while upgrading/flashing your rom, reinsert afterwards (just in case you're concerned about the ext sd being wiped)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X