Kloofvreter
Honorary Master
Jesus, hotfile.com is goddamned pathetic, trying to download a file from there 
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
One thing that drives me mad about this phone is the slow dialer![]()
The other thing that pisses me off is it returns to the last screen you were on instead of the keypad. Is there a way to make it default to the keypad each time you open it?
I wonder if there is a different dialer application that can be installed.
There are plenty. Just check Google Play.
I use the CM10.1 Rom which has a custom dialer and it is brilliant...
I will check Play Store. I do not want to flash another ROM though.
I will check Play Store. I do not want to flash another ROM though.
I used exDialer on my S2. It was pretty sweet but haven't bothered on my S3 so far.
So I flashed 4.1.2, meh. Now what. Gallery looks much better, pretty much all.
Multi-window? What did you expect?
Also customizable toggles in the notifications, camera new Low Light mode.
I just installed it on my S3 with the black theme.... Nice.
Thanks
Without flashing a new ROM, is it possible to change the Icon to a normal Phone, like stock dialer, and the name? I don't want it to show exDialer as the label.
EDIT: I believe there is an app for this, but I forgot the name![]()
You don't need to root or flash ROMs to change icons + icon names. You just need to replace the stock launcher with something better...Without flashing a new ROM, is it possible to change the Icon to a normal Phone, like stock dialer, and the name? I don't want it to show exDialer as the label.
EDIT: I believe there is an app for this, but I forgot the name![]()
You don't need to root or flash ROMs to change icons + icon names. You just need to replace the stock launcher with something better...
Yes, on stock 4.1.1.
The icon does not bother me. Looks like the stock one with "ex" small right below the little phone. The description under the icon says "Dialer"
Edit: I installed the dark theme. Better than the black theme IMO.