• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Samsung rewards

MandM

I'm struggling to get them to deliver my items from the 1st of March burn. The courier company says I declined the packages, which is nonsense. With the program coming to an end, I guess there is no way I'm going to get those packages.

I burned 243 000 points for a battery pack, 130 000 for a fast charger, 10 000 for a cover and 60 000 for a car charger.

Toxxyc

Expert Member
I'm struggling to get them to deliver my items from the 1st of March burn. The courier company says I declined the packages, which is nonsense. With the program coming to an end, I guess there is no way I'm going to get those packages.

I burned 243 000 points for a battery pack, 130 000 for a fast charger, 10 000 for a cover and 60 000 for a car charger.
Problem is with your courier company. Do you have the tracking numbers? Contact them direct - I struggled with the same issue.

PS: Answer your phone when they call. The sometimes forget the company/office names on the waybill so they can't deliver.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
Just a quick note: given that Rewards is coming to an end and you can't earn points any more, I'm not adding new people to the chain or to the WhatsApp groups.

H

MandM

Problem is with your courier company. Do you have the tracking numbers? Contact them direct - I struggled with the same issue.

PS: Answer your phone when they call. The sometimes forget the company/office names on the waybill so they can't deliver.
Thanks. I phoned the couriers but they said they returned the parcels to Samsung. I don't think I'm going to get my items. It was probably redistributed.

MandM

You don't seem really bothered by it. You can fight for it. I did, I got it back.
I have, I have made tons of phone calls to the courier, I have e-mailed Rewards (examples below). They blame each other. The only thing I can continue to do is make a nuisance of myself...

Do you have any suggestions that I can try? How did you manage it?

Good day

Can you please assist. I used my points in the burn but didn't receive anything.

Regards
MandM

On Tue, 22 May 2018, 12:05 wrote:
Good day

That is my address. Why would I deny the parcel?

How do we proceed?

Regards
MandM

On Tue, 22 May 2018, 11:59 Rewards, <support@s-rewards.co.za> wrote:
Good Day

Here is the couriers reply:

Stock returned to Midrand on the 12/04/2018.

Person living at address provided does not know ManM and did not want to accept the shipments.

Address provided : my address

Regards

Renier

------------------------------
Good day,

Any feedback on the below?

Best wishes
MandM

On 14 May 2018 at 10:34, Rewards wrote:

> Good Day

>

> Thank you for the email, We have contacted the couriers and await their

> feedback.

>

> Regards

>

> Renier

>

> ------------------------------

> Good day,

>

>

> I was awaiting the following orders:

>

> 1) Reference xx, Tracking number xx

>

> 2) Reference xx, Tracking number xx

>

> 3) Reference xx, Tracking number xx

>

>

> For some reason World Net Express returned my parcels.

>

>

> Can you please assist?

>

>

> Regards,
MandM

Akasha

Executive Member
Still not able to actually burn anything. Brother and his wife transferred me points so I can buy something but I'm not able to

Edit: wasn't able to this morning. Now everything is gone

Toxxyc

Expert Member
They loaded a ton of stuff on Sunday at 19:00 apparently. System bugged out and that was it. I do suspect that was the last we saw of it (we missed all of it), but I certainly hope they'll put up something more as well.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
They loaded a ton of stuff on Sunday at 19:00 apparently. System bugged out and that was it. I do suspect that was the last we saw of it (we missed all of it), but I certainly hope they'll put up something more as well.
I only saw a couple of earphones...