SARS E-Filing 2019 OPEN!

bratwurst

Expert Member
Do you really need the opening and closing odometer for every day the vehicle was used on a business trip?

I just record the start and destination location and distance traveled for the total journey. I've been audited before and that's what I sent and never had an issue.
Perhaps it depends who audits you?
I've submitted a log book for the past 7 years and never had an issue the way I've been doing it.

GSRit01

So i went into SARS today. About 100 people before me. Sit down, then they come to tell us the system is down. I left. I see on their website that you can change Bank Details on the website (According to them).

I try this...

I have to first confirm my personal details, but you need to confirm, somewhere on the last bit of the first page, some security thing which requires your cell and email. Unfortunately the page does not scroll down, only goes to the next page. I tried using Tab button, but no luck. I was only able to get this far on Google Chrome.

Frustration is not the word.

Tried phoning in but they say waiting time is 10 min. Last time it was that I waited for 30.

Renai1

Hi Guys

Any suggestions for when your irp5 is not appearing on website

lkswan747

Expert Member
Maybe some of you can help me, I have lost my login details and my email address that I used to register I no longer have access to. Anyway to get the details
Call the helpdesk and prepare yourself for a long wait.

JacquesZA

Gave a very high figure i owe sars last week, never submitted, redid today and now stating awaiting result.

Normally i get either a little back or even so think calcs are wonky.

sdenobrega

I just submitted and its giving me an error "awaiting results"

Anyone experiencing this? No calculations available nor assessment result

semaphore

Honorary Master
I just submitted and its giving me an error "awaiting results"

Anyone experiencing this? No calculations available nor assessment result
They having major issues, ITA34, ITSA, requesting of SOA neither of those things work.

shinji

Use Explorer not Chrome or Firefox.
Remember it is the gavament.

shinji

Just got news from our accountants that no IRP5 can be issued because our PAYE have not been paid.

Fantastic....

So, spoke to SARS - have to use info of 2018 IRP5 and send bankstatement and payslips. Then my return gets audited.
Then the fun starts - they look to see if the company's PAYE account is up to date... which it isn't.
My rebate/refund then gets held back (as far as I understand) until the company pays up.

Problem is I work for a real cnut that juggles and play with payments (salary always get paid on time and last year everything was fine) - not sure when he will pay the PAYE and might end up pleading poverty or something.

aqua02

Is your PAYE deducted monthly and you have payslips to prove this?

So you’re saying your company owes SARS for the whole 2018/2019 assessment period?

sdenobrega

I just got my amount and its way less than previous years. I did however capture my petrol card amounts, should I have left this out?

the eskimo

They having major issues, ITA34, ITSA, requesting of SOA neither of those things work.
Yep, just did the return for a relative (just a simple check all the boxes and submit return to get the relevant refund),
ITA34 was generated, but we can't open it.
SOA was generated, but we can't open it.
There has been an error. Please try again or contact us if the problem persists (184785740).

bar1

Expert Member
can't view the calculations....installed adobe cr#$%, used IE, Chrome, Edge and the app, but the calculation will not show :-(