Supersonic fixed Lte

blouapl24

Hi
Could i recieve everyones opinions on supersonics MTN fixed lte.
I really want it not sure if it will let me atleast play dota 2 on it and ,and would playstation have problems with the connection they are always full of sheister saying the isp is not worthy of their stupid rules

hjst45

I was the one who started this thread. First sign up was for a relative and was a disaster but the second time I knew how to handle them and everything went fine. Unfortunately had to go with them as Telkom's speeds are frustratingly unreliable and more expensive, and Supersonic is the only company offering MTN at the moment.

blouapl24

I was the one who started this thread. First sign up was for a relative and was a disaster but the second time I knew how to handle them and everything went fine. Unfortunately had to go with them as Telkom's speeds are frustratingly unreliable and more expensive, and Supersonic is the only company offering MTN at the moment.
Afrihost just announced today they have fixed lte from mtn !!!! Im sure their support is miles better than supersonic wich is vagily retarded behind phones!

Meyrcruywagen

Wow. Supersonic lte is BAD! You must log a ticket to move your router to your holiday home. Wait 2 hours for them to respond. Then your lte work for a hour and cuts out.
Is this what I am paying for?