Terrarium/Titanium TV

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
The first one.

I haven't even bothered to pay for the ad free version. I just queue up the day's downloads so only in it twice a day. One to check the downloads are queued and the second time to clear completed downloads.

BTW Terrarium TV 1.9.1 is available on gigahax.

SamWill

The first one.

I haven't even bothered to pay for the ad free version. I just queue up the day's downloads so only in it twice a day. One to check the downloads are queued and the second time to clear completed downloads.

BTW Terrarium TV 1.9.1 is available on gigahax.
Thank you.

Suspect99

Executive Member
Sigh. Buffering for days tonight. Worked perfectly to watch the grand tour yesterday

Unpopular Prawn

Can you download direct to Portable HDD? And then, can you time the downloads to start and end at a certain time? Night Surfer for example.

Sumen

Expert Member
Can you download direct to Portable HDD? And then, can you time the downloads to start and end at a certain time? Night Surfer for example.
Like schedule downloads?
This depends on the download manager you use.

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Can you download direct to Portable HDD?
Install Advanced Download Manager and change the Terrarium setting to use ADM to download. you can select to any path accessible from your device, like shared drives, USB, SD, SATA.
And then, can you time the downloads to start and end at a certain time? Night Surfer for example.
As above. ADM allows you to schedule download times. Just queue them up and leave it.

Last edited:

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
1.9.2 available as of 5 feb on Gigahax

Since updating and adding Alluc, I suddenly start seeing a lot of ok.ru sources. Good quality ones too.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
1.9.2 available as of 5 feb on Gigahax

Since updating and adding Alluc, I suddenly start seeing a lot of ok.ru sources. Good quality ones too.
Ho do you add Alluc to Terrarium. Checked a few vids but nothing on this and unlike RD it's free?

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Goto https://accounts.alluc.ee/
You will be given a 32 digit key
In the Settings in Terrarium you will need to insert the key. If you are using a keyboard you can copy and past.
I have set the number of links to 100

The same key can also be used in your Kodi add-ons

Dave

Honorary Master
Are the streams much better than vanilla Terrarium?

I wouldn’t say better, just more choice. Though the free account only allows a fixed number of links (200 iirc) per month so you don’t want to overuse it, I’ve set it to only include 15 alluc links per search.

Dolby

Honorary Master
Someone is telling me she says free Netflix through this.

Surely pirated Netflix content only, grouped into a category called Netflix? She sent a screenshot and it DOES say Netflix ... But it's not

Dave

Honorary Master

Surely pirated Netflix content only, grouped into a category called Netflix? She sent a screenshot and it DOES say Netflix ... But it's not

It says “Netflix list”on Terrarium. It also has categories called Amazon list and Hulu list.

Sumen

Expert Member

It's not free Netflix, it's only shows produced by Netflix.