Terrarium/Titanium TV

sand_man

Honorary Master
How many hoops does one have to jump through to get this working on a Windows machine? I assume one would have to go the Android emulator route? And would that then support 4k and DTS audio I currently enjoy running Kodi/Plex on my HTPC?

sand_man

Honorary Master
Last edited:

Looney

Executive Member

sand_man

Honorary Master
To answer my own question, very easy to setup but incredibly buggy. Fortunately Terrorium + Kodi + Yatse = Heaven

sand_man

Honorary Master
Opensubtitles.org not working for me... Getting error check the log message.

cpu.

Executive Member
Opensubtitles.org not working for me... Getting error check the log message.
Subtitles service is hit and miss on Kodi. Works for a while, then not anymore. Subscene and opensubtiles both not working at present.
Since it's raining and I'm off, I'm going to play with it and see if I can get it working.

greg_SA

Expert Member
Strange, I'm on version 1.9.4 for a few weeks now and suddenly this evening, it doesn't play with MX player. Doesn't even allow me to select mx player. Forces me to use yesplayer.

Awesum

Expert Member
Nothing wrong with yes player.

Strange, I'm on version 1.9.4 for a few weeks now and suddenly this evening, it doesn't play with MX player. Doesn't even allow me to select mx player. Forces me to use yesplayer.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Same here
Doesn't allow to change default player in settings, but - play with > mx player works.

I notice there's a 4k section, but links only go up to 1080p. Any idea on how to get those?

Looney

Executive Member
I also have the yes player issue. It has been proven that this only happens with the modded version. The dev has somehow managed to lock the default player to yes player on the modded version.