The 2019 Weight Loss Thread

Spizz

Goat Botherer
After a 3 week sabbatical with a lot of travel eating and drinking, weighing in today at 91kg and getting seriously back on track.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
111.3 kg.

Had a seriously messed up couple of months food wise, culminating in going back up over 114kg last monday.

Back on track now with IF and low carb. Results incredible, and sustainable for my weekend sailing trips which are a challenge normally.

akescpt

Honorary Master
111.3 kg.

Had a seriously messed up couple of months food wise, culminating in going back up over 114kg last monday.

Back on track now with IF and low carb. Results incredible, and sustainable for my weekend sailing trips which are a challenge normally.

a WiFi scale?

Noisybottom

Sorry I forgot to post weight last week, this week I am up again, 102.2kg. I do know why though, it's winter so I am battling to get my exercise regime going and I'm going to blame my wife, she brings home snacky stuff and is cooking hearty winter meals too. She is on business trip from tomorrow for a week so let's see what the scale says next week.

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
77.8kg's forgot to measure myself yesterday 0.8kg to goal weight.

last week I did 30km's of running (road) 90km's of cycling (stationary bike), 3 days of weights and daily ab training. So far off to a good week this week.

Executive Member
Been a tough week, rainy weather has cut my lunch break walks short and there have been some celebration eating. Still managed to go down a kg

Last week 92kg
Today 91kg

Executive Member
111.3 kg.

How did you get the body fat %?

InvisibleJim

Expert Member
If that is the same app as for my Pi.Fit scale you can tap the statistic to see where it falls within the range. Green is normal, blue is low and orange or red are over.

The weight and BMI are orange because a BMI over 25 counts as 'overweight' but BMI doesn't take everything into account so I wouldn't sweat that too much.