Nah. Had a cup of coffee. Browse the net for a bit then have another nap. It's long weekend!
The very best. I do exactly the same.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Nah. Had a cup of coffee. Browse the net for a bit then have another nap. It's long weekend!
Yep same here. Just finished some chores and going to chillLazy day todayPark run tomorrow

nice going
been raining a little here, hoping the park run wont be mud tomorrow.
@Nobody Important, did you start yet?
Which one do you go to?
Was slower again at ParkRun this morning, couldn't keep up pace, started doing intervals at around 3km mark. finished at around 30m:10s (they held a tablet with a timer at the finish, so still waiting for official results).
Calves are shot, can barely walk.
Did Durban beachfront parkrun @ about 20:30. Was boiling!
I did the Victoria Lake parkrun in Germiston, 28:50, new PB and 5 seconds better than last week
I went for my first "run" this morning and I'm embarrassed to say I only ran a third of the distance I imagined I would.
"Ran" for 12 mins (30s walk and 30s run as suggested by @Jehosefat ) and my legs had that acid build up feeling.
I am very unfit, a couch potato with a lot of fat blobbing around. So my muscles are weak, I couldn't extend them enough to take larger strides during the run part. I hope if I do this every morning, after a while my muscles will get stretched and strengthened enough to increase my distance.
Not tired at all though, just my legs felt on fire. Tomorrow again it is!![]()
Solid time, well done!5km @ 29.20 todayonly walked 2 very short bits, kept a moderate pace the rest.
It is great interview with Kerrie BruxoI'm enjoying listening to this interesting interview with Kerrie Bruxort:
![]()
https://calendar.ultrarunning.com/runner/show?first_name=Kerrie&last_name=Bruxvoort
Still working on my right foot but I'm almost back to a normal wear pattern. Getting the arch back too, it's only a centimeter longer than my left foot now (from about twice that). It almost looks like my pre-op foot again lol (as someone who's a bit into feet it's always bugged me).
I think I'll start running in a few months.
I went for my first "run" this morning and I'm embarrassed to say I only ran a third of the distance I imagined I would.
"Ran" for 12 mins (30s walk and 30s run as suggested by @Jehosefat ) and my legs had that acid build up feeling.
I am very unfit, a couch potato with a lot of fat blobbing around. So my muscles are weak, I couldn't extend them enough to take larger strides during the run part. I hope if I do this every morning, after a while my muscles will get stretched and strengthened enough to increase my distance.
Not tired at all though, just my legs felt on fire. Tomorrow again it is!![]()

Great run! Was it muddy?5km @ 29.20 todayonly walked 2 very short bits, kept a moderate pace the rest.