VANS can self provide

NihilimSA

If I understand this correctly, I can soon start bugging more than just Telom and Neotel to get a cable to my house so that I can get ADSL. Yey 5 extra call a week that will get ignored.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Does a dance...

Organises large quantities of beer...

Goes for a smoke.

Juice

Expert Member
I'm not sure what this all means, but I'm just happy that, for once, the DoC and ICASA lost something. Viva la revelucion!! And well done Alltech. After taking so much flak from everybody else in the industry for causing more 'delays', well done for sticking to your guns. Congratulations!!

Juice

CryoBorg

I feel like I should celebrate, but I'm sure this is not the end of it. Trust ICASA and the DoC to break up a party! I guess appeals wil follow ... Long pratracted court cases ...

Ah what the hell, let's celebrate while we can. :)

Pilgrim

Wugger
I'm not sure what this all means, but I'm just happy that, for once, the DoC and ICASA lost something. Viva la revelucion!! And well done Alltech. After taking so much flak from everybody else in the industry for causing more 'delays', well done for sticking to your guns. Congratulations!!

Juice
I share your joy. As for the flak that Alltech took it all came from the DoC and Co. :D:D:D

I am soooo happy about this news :D:D

twiga

I almost cried tears of joy when i read this!!

This will have such a HUGE impact on the SA telecoms environment. I only hope there are no successfull appeals!

This is very similar to the situation in most western countries, where anyone that has enough cash to put together the equipment can start building their own infrastructure. Expect to see the criteria for VANS licensing becoming very strict if this holds. Luckily I still got my license :p

This made my day!

quik

Expert Member
:D :D :D

Next great article I'd like to see posted:

Telkom delisted and to be liquidated ;)

lenosb

I would have given anything to see ol' Ivy's face when she heard the news....I mean once someone had explained it to her in words she could understand...;)

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
plz plz plz let this be permanent! no appeals I hope!

First company to lay a cable to my door gets a plate full of cookies! :p

zamicro

Expert Member
I would like to read the statement from doc/icasa which will surely follow soon...