JODES24

So 3 days ago I joined Vox Telecom
WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!

Signing up was difficult and their website did not want to work (I should have taken that as a red flag)

The router login details that they had sent me did not activate the internet connection.

Technical support have no idea what they are doing and are rude and impatient...I doubt they have A+ N+ training, hell i doubt they have general computer skills.

Cancelling was difficult and I was referred to so many different people just to find out if the account was in-fact cancelled...actually I am still confused to whether it is cancelled or not because their accounts department are still sending me numerous confusing invoices (I received 5 invoices already) and they did not reply on my mails when I queried it.

Afrihost is shaping the S#IT out of me right now but at least everything with them happens at the click of a button and I get friendly, swift assistance from the first person I speak to. I still lose though :wtf::crying:

I think people need to know this information so I am leaving it here.

bgotapen

Expert Member
Got vox.

Did not want to connect.

They CALLED ME and fixed it.

I am happy.

When last did any SA business call you for support? Usually they will call you if you placed an order... but not after you have paid.

On a scale of 1-10 on their service I would say it is a 7, other isp's generally have a 3 or 4.

Drifter

Honorary Master
Is this the beginning of another I hate[-]Afrihost[/-] VOX thread.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
I've had nothing but bad experience with the customer support too.

You just have to hope nothing goes wrong, then you're good.

Thor

Honorary Master
Probably strugling with the amount of people jumping ship from AF

Shak_97

Part of me wants to say that they were terrible. Just to avoid a ton of customers moving over and facing another Afrihost situation. However i called on Monday. Consultant kept in contact with me and had details within a few hours which worked perfectly and performance has been good. Fingers crossed this lasts

Voxy

Vox Telecom Representative
Company Rep
Good day JODES24

Thank you for the feedback.This is not our standard.We strive to have the best customer experience.
Kindly send us your contact details to: talk2us@voxtelecom.co.za in order for us to assist you.

Regards
Voxy

Voxy

Company Rep
Good day DrJohnZoidberg

Please email talk2us@voxtelecom.co.za if you should have any more difficulties dealing with the customer support.

Regards
Voxy

Voxy

Company Rep
Good day Shak_97

Glad you had a good experience so far. Please feel free to contact us on talk2us@voxtelecom.co.za should you have any complaints.

Regards
Voxy

dasl

Customer Experience

Good day Shak_97

Glad you had a good experience so far. Please feel free to contact us on talk2us@voxtelecom.co.za should you have any complaints.

Regards
Voxy

I wish that my experience was good, but I am afraid that my Experience with the "Voxtelecom Support Team" has been disastrous.
It appears that they do not apply any problem solving process but "Jump to Cause" and then offer a number of solutions that are not related to the Key Problem.
I have read somewhere else that I am not the only Customer who has experienced this.
I have been waiting for action from "talk2us" over the last few days. None received to date.
I really want to go above "talk2us", does anyone have a Manager's email?