Well this is where I have the problem...
Webafrica provides a service where people in the threshold abiding by the rules are being affected, these thresholds are unique to Webafrica. As a result of "being good" the people are supposed to have a "Awesome experiance". Webafrica is not the cheapest of the ISP's and as such one expects a good service. That is my understanding of following the fair usage policy. BUT
1) We experience huge packet loss at the same times on any form of streaming or gaming.
2) We get told that the network isnt running full yet this problem is experienced.
3) What if this increased capacity does not solve the problem ?
4) What happens when capacity gets full again, how long will we have to wait ?
Why is it on weekends I never have problems but weekdays I do, OUT of office hours on week days ?
I closed my ticket after being told that it will be fixed on the 15'th and basically got the impression of "Final answer sit down and wait", WAJeff you have my ticket number in the PM I gave you a few days ago.
Oh yes let alone I'm paying R600 for a service that basically feels like a alpha test of a network.
When I've experienced a problem for over 10 days my patience goes out the window, the shaping on non standard protocols is absolutely insane to this level of just dropping packets but peoples speed tests remain flawless. When I joined WA there were no problems, I raved about the service to my co-workers and now this...
It's sickening.