Web Squad ISP

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I think this depends a bit on the FNO?

Im on vumatel trenched, and definitely have a static IP :)
Thanks meneer. I did a google search and most results seems to say dynamic only, but on Axxess it seems you can apply for a static IP on their dashboard, so I am confused now. Need to know specifically on Web Squad if static is available via Vumatel FTTH.

Xzib1t

Expert Member
Thanks meneer. I did a google search and most results seems to say dynamic only, but on Axxess it seems you can apply for a static IP on their dashboard, so I am confused now. Need to know specifically on Web Squad if static is available via Vumatel FTTH.
Well we can confirm it's available via Websquad for an extra 50 bucks :)

ijacobs3

Expert Member
Websquad is on the ball! IF they cant do it .. :ROFL:

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Yup, still starting at that 3rd hop. We're scheduled to be at Teraco this evening to make a few small adjustments and add hardware, then move traffic over in the early am. Should be hitless, but still keeping it out of office hours.
Update: We're done with all the changes we planned here. Monitoring closely this morning.

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
So far so good. Any news on the new transit?

Still working on the performance there; we’re not exactly happy with it in our tests, so we’re working with the provider to tweak this before we go live.