Web Squad ISP

Zodiak

What was user issue? Someone else was streaming downloading?
I wish it was that simple, my Xbox One was downloading a 50 gig update whilst off (on standby), didn't even turn it on until later and saw that it was almost complete lol

Arno4Jackie

anybody here on vumatel experiencing packet loss @ night on international? Curious as i am considering moving to web squads from cool ideas

Sopbeen

anybody here on vumatel experiencing packet loss @ night on international? Curious as i am considering moving to web squads from cool ideas
I get crazy latency on the local hops from 4pm onwards. I'll try to capture it on winmtr this afternoon. International is fine in terms of speed, but it does affect gaming.

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
I get crazy latency on the local hops from 4pm onwards. I'll try to capture it on winmtr this afternoon. International is fine in terms of speed, but it does affect gaming.
Please send through. Would like to see where it comes from.

Thanks

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Vumatel will be performing network upgrades tonight starting at 00:05. A major network change is required to load balance and provide additional capacity for Cape Town - involving the split of Master Node 1 into 2 nodes.

Date: 11 June 2019

Time: 00:00 – 06:00

Expected downtime: minimal – however DHCP allocations may take longer to complete than usual, which may affect your ability to connect immediately

Areas Affected:
  • Edenpark
  • Vredekloof
  • Stellenberg
  • La-Rochelle
  • Oakdale
  • Protea Heights East
  • Protea Heights West
  • Kuilsrivier North
  • Kuilsrivier South
  • Boston
  • Northpine
Please be patient during this transition.

Should connectivity not be restored by 9am 11 June 2019, please submit a ticket to our team for further investigation.

Thank you.

abudabi

Expert Member
Needing some 100G circuits for all the giga customers :)

I'm counting the days... 2 more weeks for me!