Xbox Series X / S

Thanks to everyone for your support and positive feedback and encouragement. I am happy to say that I am now the proud owner of an Xbox Series S. :D
Lots to learn and practice with the controllers. Managed to download F1 2021 but damn, it's difficult to steer/control/accelerate/brake.
I'll probably have a lot more questions going forward. Happy days.
 
Thanks to everyone for your support and positive feedback and encouragement. I am happy to say that I am now the proud owner of an Xbox Series S. :D

nice

Lots to learn and practice with the controllers. Managed to download F1 2021 but damn, it's difficult to steer/control/accelerate/brake.
I'll probably have a lot more questions going forward. Happy days.

Not the best but works with Xbox via controller pass-through
 
Thanks to everyone for your support and positive feedback and encouragement. I am happy to say that I am now the proud owner of an Xbox Series S. :D
Lots to learn and practice with the controllers. Managed to download F1 2021 but damn, it's difficult to steer/control/accelerate/brake.
I'll probably have a lot more questions going forward. Happy days.
Enjoy!

Ha, you pick a difficult game for your first try with a controller. But you'll get used to it.
 
I was thinking. I think Dirt 5 is still on Game Pass. It's a lot easier to drive, especially for your first game, if you maybe want to give that a try.

Otherwise on F1 you can set the difficulty right down and enable all the assists and do lots of practice laps until you get the hang of it.
 
I was thinking. I think Dirt 5 is still on Game Pass. It's a lot easier to drive, especially for your first game, if you maybe want to give that a try.

Otherwise on F1 you can set the difficulty right down and enable all the assists and do lots of practice laps until you get the hang of it.
Thanks, I'll give that a try.
 
I was thinking. I think Dirt 5 is still on Game Pass. It's a lot easier to drive, especially for your first game, if you maybe want to give that a try.

Otherwise on F1 you can set the difficulty right down and enable all the assists and do lots of practice laps until you get the hang of it.

Dirt 5 is an arcade game.... for kids.

WRC is where real men go Rally. :)


Sadly its only in PS+ Extra Subsciption.
 
Last edited:

Must say I actually agree with them. There is not a single Acti/Blizz game that would make me buy a console I dont have. ie: If Nintendo come in tomorrow to sweep them up I will not bat an eyelid.

My one brother (Hectic CoD/Diablo fan) on the other hand, bought my Xbox Series S the moment he saw the announcement, never mind confirmed sale.
 
I was thinking. I think Dirt 5 is still on Game Pass. It's a lot easier to drive, especially for your first game, if you maybe want to give that a try.

Otherwise on F1 you can set the difficulty right down and enable all the assists and do lots of practice laps until you get the hang of it.
Thanks for the suggestion. Managed to download Dirt 5 and started playing, and you're right, it much easier than F1 to start off with as a newbie. Only thing now is that while playing you don't realise how you tense up. My shoulders and my hands are sore but loving it. :D
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X