Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Telefunken GPS Updates

Default Telefunken GPS Updates

Hi guys. I've had the Telefunken GPS for just under a year now, and it seems that in that time, nobody has been able to assist me in getting the map updates for this device. I called Game this morning,as thats where I purchased it from. What an absolute waste of time. Anyone here able to help?

Banned

Telefunken GPS > Game

Bad combination. Cheap product. Good luck. I would try and return it.

I bought it mainly because it had the most "Points Of Interest" pre-loaded. I've been advised that is still has. But its almost a year now, and I doubt they'd take it back. Surely there must be some sort of after-sales or software downloads one could do to update this thing?

Go to your GPS's program menu, check the about section for program version, map version, tell us what navigation program it's running ( or maybe even WinCE based) and map version......Or you can just google it and see where you can find 'special' version on the net.
    Q9550,OCZ 4G DDR2,HIS 4850,XONAR D2X in HAF932+AOC 53X+SideWinder/Reclusa
    4096kbps DSL@Altech uncapped
    Lenovo S10 2g RAM+HTC Desire+Atrio M8

I have the same problem . Where did you find the software for your GPS

Hi

I noted your reply on the forum. I have the same GPS and need maps of other areas as well My unit uses wince net 4.2 core. What advice do you have.

hi have you guys found any places to get update for the gps?

have any got a web site or e-mail address for telefunken

Quote Originally Posted by kaloo View Post
    Hi guys. I've had the Telefunken GPS for just under a year now, and it seems that in that time, nobody has been able to assist me in getting the map updates for this device. I called Game this morning,as thats where I purchased it from. What an absolute waste of time. Anyone here able to help?
    I've been trying for almost a year now to update the map on my Telefunken. Also bought it from Game. Think it was just a waste of money (although the device works fine - for now).

Unfortunately it has been very difficult to disseminate the required information to all the retailers that distribute our Telefunken GPS. We do have a team of training consultants that go out but staff turns in stores plays havoc with this training.

However the latest software and map updates for both our GPS models are available as a free download from our FTP site.
    Please note that at this stage the latest maps that we do have available are the 2007 maps.

The IP address of the FTP server is 196.211.10.186

Username: gps

Password: gps

Please refer to the correct model folder to access the correct software and map updates.

Alan
    Nu-World Industries

Default Telefunken GPS TGPS 9023

HI Alan
    I did get the updates from your site but I cannot get the SA Map to work I have installed and updated all the os and app files but the map will not work? please help

up date gps TGPS-374

Default i need software, can you help

i have the telefunken tgps-9023, but dont have the software and maps for it, can anyone help me out.

TX

Default Updating Telefunken TGPS-374

Quote Originally Posted by NWI View Post
    Unfortunately it has been very difficult to disseminate the required information to all the retailers that distribute our Telefunken GPS. We do have a team of training consultants that go out but staff turns in stores plays havoc with this training.

However the latest software and map updates for both our GPS models are available as a free download from our FTP site.
    Please note that at this stage the latest maps that we do have available are the 2007 maps.

The IP address of the FTP server is 196.211.10.186

Username: gps

Password: gps

Please refer to the correct model folder to access the correct software and map updates.

Alan
    Nu-World Industries
    Is this info still valid because I have been trying to get an update for the past 2 months without any success

Is this info still valid because I have been trying to get an update for the past 2 months without any success

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast