Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sansui 32" Full HD LED

Default Sansui 32" Full HD LED

Hi
    I recently purchased a 32" Sansui Full HD LED TV from Hi-Fi Corp. On the box and tv it has the model number STY1232, however I cannot find anything online about it, no reviews, manuals, advice or anything. Its not even on their site? Could someone shed any light on this? I simply want to see if this TV has been good to others, also if anyone has had this TV for a while, could they let me know how its been?

Thanks

Super Grandmaster

my friend bought 1. he is pretty over the moon with it...

It’s because Sansui is no longer a well-recognised brand, it’s now owned by Hi-Fi corruption which take inferior quality electronics brand them with the Sansui name and sell them to unsuspecting customers which then break just after the warranty is up which happened to myself and a few others I know, will never buy anything other than Sony/Samsung ever again!!

Quote Originally Posted by akescpt View Post
    my friend bought 1. he is pretty over the moon with it...
    Yeah, so am i

Quote Originally Posted by timbles View Post
    It’s because Sansui is no longer a well-recognised brand, it’s now owned by Hi-Fi corruption which take inferior quality electronics brand them with the Sansui name and sell them to unsuspecting customers which then break just after the warranty is up which happened to myself and a few others I know, will never buy anything other than Sony/Samsung ever again!!
    Really. You in the white label industry to back up your claims. Funny that most consumers like you would never believe the truth about the labelled and house branded products being of the same origin.
    Character is how you treat those that can do nothing for you.

I actually worked for Hi-Fi corruption so I know a little about what I'm talking about, you probably own that crap brand and of course will not say anything bad about it, until it breaks and you experience the crap service from Hi-Fi corrupt.

I actually worked for Hi-Fi corruption so I know a little about what I'm talking about, you probably own that crap brand and of course will not say anything bad about it, until it breaks and you experience the crap service from Hi-Fi corrupt.
    Wow, an insider. Well I worked in the furniture retail industry too. Well if you really had any real knowledge on HiFi products then you would have posted that the Sansui in thread is actually a ByD:sign product.

And yes, I have had a product from HiFi break but surprising that the end resolution was better than most other retail groups and individual retailers. I use to also biatch about HiFi but also learnt to accept certain quality expectations when I was not prepared to pay more.

mmmm, must be a hi-fi corruption employee.

Question

Hey guys. Are any of these Sansui LED TVs still working?

Super Grandmaster DrJohnZoidberg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KhabZerius View Post
    Hey guys. Are any of these Sansui LED TVs still working?
    Lol, nice follow up thread. I wouldn't touch a Sansui product with a 10 ft pole.
    Praise Zeus!

Quote Originally Posted by timvdwest View Post
    Lol, nice follow up thread. I wouldn't touch a Sansui product with a 10 ft pole.
    Any reason why? Just want to understand if your going to add value to this thread.

Meh. Whatever, I also worked for them for a short while. As a vacation job. Yes, I know about the rebranding and stuff as well, sufficed to say, in the end, everything is made in china anyway.
    So what's your excuse for not using Linux?

Default raygold

Quote Originally Posted by Chiller89 View Post
    Hi
    I recently purchased a 32" Sansui Full HD LED TV from Hi-Fi Corp. On the box and tv it has the model number STY1232, however I cannot find anything online about it, no reviews, manuals, advice or anything. Its not even on their site? Could someone shed any light on this? I simply want to see if this TV has been good to others, also if anyone has had this TV for a while, could they let me know how its been?

Thanks
    I am thinking of buying the same TV soon, can anyone give me a good reason not to!

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by raygold View Post
    I am thinking of buying the same TV soon, can anyone give me a good reason not to!
    Its a Sansui...

Rather go for a Samsung/LG/Sony LCD

I have a Sansui 51cm CRT tv. Been working for over 15 years now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast