Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Whatsapp error , help needed !

Default Whatsapp error , help needed !

elo mense
    I just got Whatsapp and i must be the only sorry arse here with this error message : Failure , Sorry whatsapp was unable to complete initialization. Please check that you are connected to a network. ( i tried both 3g and edge and im on cellc on xperia x10 mini 2.1)

I think this could be network specific as my fiance is with vodacom on a crackberry.

what else can i try ? i tried searching for other threads regarding whatsapp but nothing showed
    Don't let me come play de la rey in front of your house and do donuts !

Quote Originally Posted by Draconia2 View Post
    elo mense
    I just got Whatsapp and i must be the only sorry arse here with this error message : Failure , Sorry whatsapp was unable to complete initialization. Please check that you are connected to a network. ( i tried both 3g and edge and im on cellc on xperia x10 mini 2.1)

I think this could be network specific as my fiance is with vodacom on a crackberry.

what else can i try ? i tried searching for other threads regarding whatsapp but nothing showed
    Try rebooting the phone. Also see if you can access other websites from the phone. Could also be that the whatsapp servers are experiencing problems with registration

Sent from the MyBroadband iPhone App
    15" Retina MacBookPro 2.6GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD
    iPhone 4, iPad 2, Apple TV 2
    Cisco E3000 (DD-WRT)

Quote Originally Posted by renierp View Post
    Try rebooting the phone. Also see if you can access other websites from the phone. Could also be that the whatsapp servers are experiencing problems with registration

ok well a reboot helped ! thnx , i first thought it was cellc's edge being stupid again but whatsapp servers having trouble can also be a likely cause due to the rapid growth

Sticky this mods
    Don't let me come play de la rey in front of your house and do donuts !

Quote Originally Posted by Draconia2 View Post
    ok well a reboot helped ! thnx , i first thought it was cellc's edge being stupid again but whatsapp servers having trouble can also be a likely cause due to the rapid growth

Sticky this mods
    Pleasure. You can follow whatsapp on twitter to see server status when unsure. http://twitter.com/wa_status
    Status also reported within app

15" Retina MacBookPro 2.6GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD
    iPhone 4, iPad 2, Apple TV 2
    Cisco E3000 (DD-WRT)