Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How to view mms online

  1. #1

    Default How to view mms online

    I do not know what the problem is, but I am not able to view a mms at the following link: http://mms.vodacom4me.co.za/do/legacy/view

    It still worked fine last week, but now it does not anymore. So does anyone know where I can go to check my mms online.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by japster79 View Post
    I do not know what the problem is, but I am not able to view a mms at the following link: http://mms.vodacom4me.co.za/do/legacy/view

    It still worked fine last week, but now it does not anymore. So does anyone know where I can go to check my mms online.
    Hi , i'm not sure why you are suddenly getting this error.Try sending an mms message to yourself to change the profile from the lagacy one.

  4. #4
    Super Grandmaster HapticSimian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    14,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VodacomData View Post
    Hi , i'm not sure why you are suddenly getting this error.Try sending an mms message to yourself to change the profile from the lagacy one.
    He's not suddenly getting that error; he got that error in 2011...
    In the Age of Information
    ignorance is a choice

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HapticSimian View Post
    He's not suddenly getting that error; he got that error in 2011...
    My mistake............

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by williemakasela View Post
    i want to view mms

    Your phone should support it , try sending one to yourself and see what happens.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •