Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Guildwars 2 and iBurst ?

Default Guildwars 2 and iBurst ?

Hi i currently do not have ADSL but thinking of getting iBurst but would like to know if any one can tell me if and will the 2Mbps Desktop Modem be able to handle it, say for instance any people playing wow or Warhamer online maybe or any one using iBurst for gaming does it work or not ?

Any info would be great thanx

Super Grandmaster

anything with iburst in the same sentence end up failing :P

wireless +mmo's = bad
    Clevo P150HM ,I7 2720QM , 1080P 95% gamut display , 8GB 1333mhz ,Blueray rom ,750gb 7200RPM ,GTX 485M 675/1600
    Dell 29 inch ultrasharp.

Damit was hoping for good news lol
    but thanx

As Guild wars 2 is a persistent world, it will be more important to have a better latency.
    i7 980X 3.33GHz @ 4GHz, Rampage III Gene, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair 12GB DDR3-1600, Asus GTX670 4GB, Corsair 80GB & 240GB SSD, Dual 27" IPS7, W7 64bit.

iBurst is definitely a no-go. Anything and everything to do with them just equals massive amounts of pain. Do a lot of research beforehand if you insist on going with them.

What about the 8ta 10 gig deal ? surely thats alot faster than iburst aswell ?
    Don't let me come play de la rey in front of your house and do donuts !