Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: FNB iPad2 - What Color You Got and What Version OS?

  1. #1

    Default FNB iPad2 - What Color You Got and What Version OS?

    hi

    My brother received his iPad2 in JHB this morning.
    its Black in color.

    he hasn't opened his box yet so i dunno what version it is.

    What version do you guys FNB iPad2 have ?


    thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAM007 View Post
    hi

    My brother received his iPad2 in JHB this morning.
    its Black in color.

    he hasn't opened his box yet so i dunno what version it is.

    What version do you guys FNB iPad2 have ?


    thanks
    Every single one is Black and 16GB with 3G and WIFI

    All of them are the identical!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Linoman View Post
    Every single one is Black and 16GB with 3G and WIFI

    All of them are the identical!
    thanks. What version OS they have ? 4.1 / 4.3.2 ?
    just wondering

  4. #4
    Super Grandmaster Nicci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    17,540

    Default

    does not matter really, since you are going to update it to the iOs 5 anyways
    Krescendo Cresteds. Breeder of show quality Chinese Cresteds. https://www.facebook.com/KrescendoCresteds / www.chinesecresteds.co.za

  5. #5

    Default

    if i may ask, How do you qualify for the gold account? Earn a certain amount? or just pay a bit extra per month? shot Alot

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    does not matter really, since you are going to update it to the iOs 5 anyways

    whats average battery life with iOS5 compared to iOS4 ?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEE COLIN View Post
    if i may ask, How do you qualify for the gold account? Earn a certain amount? or just pay a bit extra per month? shot Alot
    check the link for the info u require

    https://www.fnb.co.za/cheque-account...e-account.html

    R5500 every month must be deposited into Gold account.
    Depends on your salary etc info - FNB will check if u qualify to Gold account.

  8. #8
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Faerie Glen, Pretoria
    Posts
    1,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAM007 View Post
    whats average battery life with iOS5 compared to iOS4 ?
    Duh, it is the same. Obviously.

  9. #9

    Default Cautionary Note on the iPad promotion

    If, like me, you have worked long and hard to avoid paying bank charges, this deal may not be as sweet as it appears. You will be automatically shifted to a new fee scheme and charged accordingly. I currently pay no monthly bank fees, and the lure of a second iPad (currently have a 32GB 3G wifi) is tempting, but would mean a jump to at least R310pm which equates to R7440 over the period. Admittedly it is an interest free ipad, but thought I would post to advise caution.

    FNB accounts are very similar, and the gold cheque account is based on annual income for qualifying criteria (100k per annum). Bank charges tend to mount up when you are on pay as you use (as proposed by the scheme - some included transaction in the proposed fee R92 for a gold account).

  10. #10

    Default

    For iOS5, no noticeable battery difference in my usage (some mail, some browsing, and a few games in the evening)

  11. #11
    Super Grandmaster Nicci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    17,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAM007 View Post
    whats average battery life with iOS5 compared to iOS4 ?
    ios5 has a lot of new features, such as notifications etc and iMessage, so you need to tick them for notifications, I keep mine off and my battery lasts the same, but I noticed when I had notifications on the battery lasted slightly less.
    Krescendo Cresteds. Breeder of show quality Chinese Cresteds. https://www.facebook.com/KrescendoCresteds / www.chinesecresteds.co.za

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    ios5 has a lot of new features, such as notifications etc and iMessage, so you need to tick them for notifications, I keep mine off and my battery lasts the same, but I noticed when I had notifications on the battery lasted slightly less.
    Thanks nicci - Thats exactly what i was wondering esp with notifications.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cozinsky View Post
    Duh, it is the same. Obviously.
    duh i think not

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAM007 View Post
    duh i think not
    It has been for me when I upgraded from my iPad 1 from iOS 4 to iOS 5

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAM007 View Post
    thanks. What version OS they have ? 4.1 / 4.3.2 ?
    just wondering
    Got mine Friday,
    16GB 3G Black
    iOS 4.3.5

    Upgraded to iOS 5

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •