Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Now Contract customers can get a once-off MyGig 20 data bundle for R499

Default Now Contract customers can get a once-off MyGig 20 data bundle for R499

From 7 November 2011 to 9 January 2011, our customers could get the Prepaid and Top Up once-off MyGig 20 data bundle on Broadband Standard and Broadband Advanced for just R499.
    Now our Contract customers can also take advantage of this great deal. From 7 December 2011 to 9 January 2011, Contract customers can bolt on a Broadband Standard or Broadband Advanced once-off MyGig 20 data bundle to their existing Contract and pay just R499.
    Vodacom has heard you peeps. I have just checked on my sister's contract and it is available for us to activate it for you on the system.

Happy downloading Vodacom peeps.

OC
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by ocleroux View Post
    Vodacom has heard you peeps.
    Thanks OC, and well done VC!

Quote Originally Posted by ginggs View Post
    Thanks OC, and well done VC!
    Now let's wait for all the complaints....................lol

Quote Originally Posted by VodacomData View Post
    /covers myself in Armidillo skin hehehehe

I hope you dont mind me posting this VD. It was kind of a knee jerk reaction I have to admit. I know the peeps here have been complaining about it not being available for contract and I was very excited when I saw my memo waiting for me in my inbox. :-)
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

/covers myself in Armidillo skin hehehehe

I hope you dont mind me posting this VD. It was kind of a knee jerk reaction I have to admit. I know the peeps here have been complaining about it not being available for contract and I was very excited when I saw my memo waiting for me in my inbox. :-)
    It's no problem OC

Contain your excitement people! I am being overwhelmed by your responses in this thread!!!!!

BAHAHA,
    well it is a good thing.

But in the bigger picture I think vodacom need to make a big overhaul on their whole data package scheme.
    Axxess my new favorite ISP

Quote Originally Posted by bboy View Post
    BAHAHA,
    well it is a good thing.

But in the bigger picture I think vodacom need to make a big overhaul on their whole data package scheme.
    +1. Vodacom needs to upgrade capacity and then roll out with unbeatable data packages, because right now the other networks (read 8ta) is wiping the floor with them.
    “Mathematical Problem-solving is an acquired ability. Its is a skill, that can be learnt, improved upon and perfected”- Anonymous

Terrible reaction from a so called company rep. You could learn a thing or two from CELLC rep who always remains professional.

Quote Originally Posted by Linoman View Post
    Terrible reaction from a so called company rep. You could learn a thing or two from CELLC rep who always remains professional.
    Why you so grumpy meneer?

I would just like to ad a little. I dont agree with you Lino. Even though VodacomData is a rep here, does not mean the guy is not allowed a sense of humour. Even though mybb is a fantastic medium for issues to be reported and resolved....I do think it is also here for EVERYONE to have a good time. If VodacomData or Jannie were to PM me and ask me to tone down my jokes or whatever, then I would rather leave mybb, cause what is the point then if you cant have a laugh now and then.

Just how I see it.

I am sorry that you were offended Lino...but VodacomData cracked a joke...thats all.
    Last edited by Ockie; 07-12-2011 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linoman View Post
    Wake up on the wrong side of the bed Lino?

My apologies to Linoman and anyone else that felt or feels offended.

Ps: Thanks OC for coming to my defence.

My apologies to Linoman and anyone else that felt or feels offended.

Ps: Thanks OC for coming to my defence.
    Of course. We have to have each others backs these days hey! The peeps will like nothing more than to cut off our heads and present it to Mr. Lars at Mount Olympus!

Grap net julle!!!!

Of course. We have to have each others backs these days hey! The peeps will like nothing more than to cut off our heads and present it to Mr. Lars at Mount Olympus!

Grap net julle!!!!
    Not true at all!

Mount Olympus would be too much hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by bboy View Post
    BAHAHA,
    well it is a good thing.

Yes vodacon is the greediest company ive ever seen... Their pricing is near insanity
    A f r i h o s t - R29/GB ADSL
    \/Happily Banking With Capitec \/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast