Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: FNB banking app sees R2bn in transactions

Default FNB banking app sees R2bn in transactions

FNB app passes R2bn in transactions

Since launching its mobile banking application on the 20th July 2011, FNB has seen over R2 billion in transactions go through the app.

FNB is going from strength to strength. Seems the "Sardine Run" is well under way.

Blog Entries

FNB - my favourite bank.

R2bn, wow, that is impressive.
    Register to become an organ donor here -> https://www.odf.org.za/

Blog Entries

I personally like using the FNB application on my Blackberry - it's done very well and does everything easily (you don't confused easily)

FNB is a good example of a bank that actually knows what it is doing.

My only problem with the FNB app, and I really mean MY ONLY problem is the lack of a proper iPad version. Having to use that 2x button SUCKS!

Other than that - best app ever!
    If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, don't make a yoga instructor your wife!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saajid View Post
    FNB - my favourite bank.
    Out of all the utilities, Products & services that I pay for, eg ADSL, PayTV and the like. FNB is the only Service if fell that I get my moneys worth!

Way to FNB: with just to clicks - & my payments are done!
    Ideal Phone: Hardware: Samsung Galaxy SII or later. OS: iOS 5.+ with HTC sense 4.0

Master

Quote Originally Posted by simbao53 View Post
    Out of all the utilities, Products & services that I pay for, eg ADSL, PayTV and the like. FNB is the only Service if fell that I get my moneys worth!

Way to FNB: with just to clicks - & my payments are done!
    I also think that you do get your monies worth with FNB, they might not be the cheapest when it comes to certain bank accounts, but what some banks fail to identify, is, yes, consumers want to pay less, but, they are also willing to pay more, if you offer more.

Absa, and Netbank to name a few, still haven't caught up to this idea.

FNB is gearing itself to be known as the "bank of the future"... New applications and inventions, streamlined website and informational content, and a very easy online banking experience, has any one you seen Absa's thing they call online banking, wow, I'm not sure if the business and personal banking interfaces are the same, but Absa's GUI is a mess, it's confusing, cumbersome, and I dread doing even simple payments with it - not to mention, one year later, and my Ma can still not get it right, with FNB, it's like going on a holiday, not to mention that my Mother learn't it in a day!

FNB, the bank of the future.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by gdiza View Post
    I personally like using the FNB application on my Blackberry - it's done very well and does everything easily (you don't confused easily)

FNB is a good example of a bank that actually knows what it is doing.
    I used to use on my BlackBerry 9800 (OS 6). App does not seem to be compatible with OS 7.1 so can no longer use it on my new BlackBerry.
    Last edited by craigfza; 24-02-2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Syntax error