Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Topup Maximum Balance

Default Topup Maximum Balance

I had a look on VC's website but can't seem to find this anywhere. What is the maximum balance (carry over) one can have on a TopUp account?
    In South Africa even the information superhighway has potholes in it.

If I am not mistaken, the 6 month rule applies. So, Top Up 135 x 6 = R810.00
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

Thanks Ockie. Not to get too technical, but is that maximum carry over, or is that maximum balance. Eg, if I'm on a TopUp 135 and at the end of Feb my balance is R800 does it max out at R810 (ie I lose R125) or does the R800 carry over and give a new balance of R935?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
    Thanks Ockie. Not to get too technical, but is that maximum carry over, or is that maximum balance. Eg, if I'm on a TopUp 135 and at the end of Feb my balance is R800 does it max out at R810 (ie I lose R125) or does the R800 carry over and give a new balance of R935?

Basically there is not a max balance...but there is a max carry over on your monthly airtime you get from Vodacom on monthly basis. So you can recharge with a R1000.00 voucher...and no probs...but when it comes to your auto recharge that Vodacom does on a monthly basis...there a roll over will apply.

To be honest....I seldom deal with Top Up as I mostly deal with Corporates and their Talk packages and the few Top Up contracts that my clients have they use up the airtime in a couple of days :-)

I will try and get clarity for you on this tomorrow.
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by ocleroux View Post
    I will try and get clarity for you on this tomorrow.
    Thanks, I appreciate it!

Confirmed with one of my store managers. Carry over of Top Up airtime is max 6 months.

Thanks OC

What happens to the balance when you convert to prepaid from Topup?
    Ianf1