Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem using MTN fast link modem

Good to read that you problems are solved

Thanks I am also glad . Now just to get the MTN IT team/personal educated ??

Don't bother. I am prepared to guess that those guys change employment often ... going to places with less pressure

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz Anglers View Post
    Tun@ I have fitted on advise of another friend of mine . A 1.5 meter USB extension cable and now I have 99% signal most of the time on 3g (blue signal )
    It works, fine. But read about USB extensions on this forum, they cause power problems. In such case self-powered USB 2.0 hub comes to resque.

I love the guys on MY Broadband they can teach the consultants at MTN and others a thing or two, consultants are usless and always switching you off or passing the buck.

Gabriel I second that comment of you . I am still not having any luck with MTN employees . My problem is just getting bigger and more complicated daily. I visit their (MTN) store closest to me today and the people there looked at me as if I was talking in an foreign langue to them !!!!! They are just a bunch of crooks as far as I am concern !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I love the guys on MY Broadband they can teach the consultants at MTN and others a thing or two, consultants are usless and always switching you off or passing the buck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12