Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Cell C Pamphlet

Thumbs down Cell C Pamphlet

This pamphlet was mentioned by straatkat in the other thread.
    I just wanted to point out some problems, and hopefully Cell C will eventually read this :P

"a sleek steel-encased wonderphone" - The phone is not made of steel. It's made of poly-carbonate. Very different.

"3 great windows phone apps - photosynth" - Photosynth is currently not available on WP7, and there is no specific date for the release.

"3 great windows phone apps - games hub" - Firstly, the icon is wrong. Secondly, The gaming hub is merely a "hub", not an app that lets you play on your phone.

"Active Tiles that display content" - The term is "Live Tiles". It's not hard.

"and LiveView, which superimposes" - LiveView is not available for WP7 either (unless it snuck past me somehow).

"Nokia Lumia 710 Windows" - Once again, it's not hard. It's Windows Phone, not Windows...
    My Site: http://roguecode.co.za
    I make awesome Windows Phone apps for awesome companies, also, Plex.

is this only a WP phenomenon or are we simply ignorant of similar screw-ups for other platforms?

Even the Vodacom service centre support for WP is crap - they don't have a clue!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sammya View Post
    is this only a WP phenomenon or are we simply ignorant of similar screw-ups for other platforms?

Even the Vodacom service centre support for WP is crap - they don't have a clue!
    We even have some Nokia Care centers in the same boat as well!!!