Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Vodamail password problems?

Default Vodamail password problems?

Hi All

Anyone having problems to logon to vodamail.co.za? Keep on getting incorrect username/password changed it twice but still can't logon.

Yup same here...been having trouble on and off since 12.

No problems my end - works for me via website or Pop3 method.

@Ivanr and NCIspired.....pop3 and via website exactly the same problems....not yet resolved
    Last edited by ahf; 04-04-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ahf View Post
    @Ivanr and NCIspired.....pop3 and via website exactly the same problems....not yet resolved
    Lets use the energy to resolve the problem by reporting the problem and wasting it in the hope that VodacomData will see it !!!!
    • Customer Care
    • Contacting "VodacomData" via PM with your number to assist.

This is amazing that energy can be channeled in the right direction

GM Ivanr.....all OK this morning cause of the problem still a mystery, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ahf View Post
    Hi All

Anyone having problems to logon to vodamail.co.za? Keep on getting incorrect username/password changed it twice but still can't logon.
    yep im having a similar probe and now i cant even get into the vodacom home page it needs a password that i have never used. What is this????????

Quote Originally Posted by ericbrian41 View Post
    yep im having a similar probe and now i cant even get into the vodacom home page it needs a password that i have never used. What is this????????
    Please pm me your number.