Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast

Thread: Got an Invoice for R23 444.67

Angry Got an Invoice for R23 444.67

I've never had this kind of problem with mtn, this morning got to work opened my email to find the statements from mtn & 1 of my line that i barely use, racked up R20548.83 worth of packet switched data calls in 1day.

According to my knowledge there was supposed to be a 24hr Uncapped bundle(1700 loyalty points) loaded that day, will have to go & check my pc @ home for the sms from the loyalty program.

Isn't there supposed to be a credit limit on the total acc? use to be when i worked mtn bout 4years ago.

Spoke to the call centre & they say the investigation is going to take 7 working days!!!!!

Seriously **** contracts...
    =====
    If trees could scream would we be so cavalier about cutting them down. What if they screamed all the time for no reason?
    =====

Yeesh, that sucks man. I'd never chance loading an uncapped bundle on a contract phone in this country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    I am a tool

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby_Doo View Post
    Seriously **** contracts...
    Used to till I had no airtime left and spent a few hours listening to robbers emptying out my house for me while trying to get some form of response form 112

Surly you do not need air time for emergency numbers?
    =====
    If trees could scream would we be so cavalier about cutting them down. What if they screamed all the time for no reason?
    =====

Roughly 10Gigs on 'uncapped' bundle R2/MB.

Quote Originally Posted by jjvaardt View Post
    R20548.83
    HIGHSCORE

Default Got an Invoice for R23 444.67

Yip about 10gb

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby_Doo View Post
    Surly you do not need air time for emergency numbers?
    Surely you don't think you can actually get "emergency" numbers to send a cop to you in under 90 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroTurf View Post
    Surely you don't think you can actually get "emergency" numbers to send a cop to you in under 90 minutes?
    Right, well that is a different story...
    =====
    =====

Why why why. MTN has caught out another uninformed customer nothing new. I personally know of one man who had to sell his car in order to settle a data account with MTN. Why on earth did you load a uncapped package on your contract? Let that be a lesson to you and anyone else reading this. MTN's layers will screw you up big time now. Feel sorry about you.

Assuming contract is registered to the physical person, bring MTN CEO to the Small Claims Court. They hate this! They are not allowed to be represented by lawyers, CEO must appear in person.

Amount is too big for small claims.

Quote Originally Posted by sajunky View Post
    Assuming contract is registered to the physical person, bring MTN CEO to the Small Claims Court. They hate this! They are not allowed to be represented by lawyers, CEO must appear in person.
    Pure Genius.

Lets hope in your case this was just an admin fault

They could have forgotten to activate the uncapped promo for you.
    Just check you sms or mail that stated it will be uncapped and send that as proof back to them.

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast