Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Thread: Incredible Connection special R99.95

Oh godammit. Going to the movies just now so I'll quickly pop in, but chances are everything at Cavendish is gone...

Was hoping to grab MW3...

Quote Originally Posted by zolly View Post
    Oh godammit. Going to the movies just now so I'll quickly pop in, but chances are everything at Cavendish is gone...

Was hoping to grab MW3...
    Get anything good? hmmm

Cavendish still had boxes of mw3. They are on one of the spinning stands at the back. At least 4. It took them a while to find the actual disks though. The boxes are opened and the disks and manuals are kept behind the counter in a cd bag. The disks i got are kind of scratched, but i'm only worried about the cd key. As long as the cd key works i don't care about the disks.

Cavendish still had boxes of mw3. They are on one of the spinning stands at the back. At least 4. It took them a while to find the actual disks though. The boxes are opened and the disks and manuals are kept behind the counter in a cd bag. The disks i got are kind of scratched, but i'm only worried about the cd key. As long as the cd key works i don't care about the disks.
    Funny Richards Bay had like 35 or so copies still and all were sealed with the plastic around them.
    Free VPN for the masses FrootVPN

Funny Richards Bay had like 35 or so copies still and all were sealed with the plastic around them.
    Less thieves in Richards Bay?

Otherwise the cd-key works. Added it to Steam. Now just need to figure out how to install it from the disks.

Oh wow. So glad I only paid R100 for MW3. It's pretty much dead online and feels archaic.

Grandmaster

These prices are insane.

Makes me wanna kick myself for buying at full price when they launched.

Oh wow. So glad I only paid R100 for MW3. It's pretty much dead online and feels archaic.
    There were a lot of games last night. I must say I'm not a fan of this lobby like match making. Dedicated servers are much better.
    Free VPN for the masses FrootVPN

There were a lot of games last night. I must say I'm not a fan of this lobby like match making. Dedicated servers are much better.
    It tried searching for players, got all the way up to 120 ping with 49 potential games and never connected me to a single one.

All the dedicated servers had S&D, which I hate, and about 40 people playing.

Got me Saints Row and Jonah lomu rugby... I must say the rugby was the biggest load waste of money I have ever spent... saints row is sort of OK...do you guys recommend Driver? What about Warhammer? Are these games any good?

Edit: the store i went to was at Eastgate. They had more PC games then other consoles. They had a few mw3 left as well if you interested.
    Last edited by hugo69er; 28-04-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Grandmaster

I was at woodmead today and remembered reading this thread.

Went to IC and found a few cheapo xbox and pc games still on the clearance shelf.

Didn't buy any cos I have them.

Quote Originally Posted by hugo69er View Post
    Got me Saints Row and Jonah lomu rugby... I must say the rugby was the biggest load waste of money I have ever spent... saints row is sort of OK...do you guys recommend Driver? What about Warhammer? Are these games any good?

Edit: the store i went to was at Eastgate. They had more PC games then other consoles. They had a few mw3 left as well if you interested.
    Had Driver3 on PS2. Very cool game. The latest one on Xbox should be awesome. How is Left for Dead? Tropico 4 also looks good

This sale might might affect the future sales of games especially those priced at over R500.Some of them even land up at BT Games selling for the same price of R100.
    People will now be very wary of forking out exorbitant prices for new releases.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cbrunsdonza View Post
    Thanks. Went to go out Raymond Origins for R99 - nearly bought it last month for R400.
    Raymond Origins??? Is that like Rayman Origins??
    Men if we don't father our children the world will, & the father substitutes it provides more often than not are destructive to their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by beans100 View Post
    Raymond Origins??? Is that like Rayman Origins??
    I LOL'd
    And thats the bottom line, cause StoneCold said so...
    Proud Openweb Gold Uncapped Unshaped user

Quote Originally Posted by vinodh View Post
    They must have throttled your cancellation request

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast